[Life] Going Loco

Theo went and sat in catering. Andrade came over to join him.

"What's up Amigo?" He said. "I'm exited to have this opportunity to wrestle you."

"Feelings mutual." Theo replied. "I can't figure out how we were in the same promotion at the same time almost 3 times and didn't even have a match."

"Well, it's because they didn't want the best going against each other." Theo chuckled.

Zelina Vega came and sat down next to Andrade, handing him water.

"Thank you." He said. His phone started ringing. "Its boss lady."

Theo chuckled, "Stephanie?"

"No. Charollete." He laughed.

He stepped away. Vega didn't even realize she was staring.

"So...." Theo said.

"Yeah, what's up?" Vega said snapping out of the mind control.

"So, how's life going." He asked. "I uh...used to be cool with Aliester."

"Hah. Believe it or not so did I." She said, reaching over for his half drunk beer. "It was not the proudest relationship." She said taking a swig.

"So I heard." He said. "Not to be intrusive, but what happened?"

"Well, long story short, I became too much for him." She said. "I don't blame him for leaving me. Why wait to see your wife once a week when you can fuck anybody near you at anytime."

Tears started to form.

"Hey, don't cry." Theo said reaching over to wipe her eye. "He doesn't deserve you."

"He is just such an asshole. Love of my life just closed that door." She said. "I went through about 3 weeks of pain, trying to kill myself."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Theo said. "We all go through it."

"Yeah, I know." She said. "Anyway, I'm really looking forward to working with you. Andrade doesn't know yet, but Vince wants a turn."

"Wait, what? I don't even  know yet." Theo said.

"Yeah, Vince wants me to help you win the U.S Title." She said. "Then Adnrade goes after the big stuff and I become your manager."

"I mean, I'm not complaining but that has to suck for Andrade. Dude is a workhorse but his English is very hard to understand." Theo said.

"Well, not up to me." She said. "Better start getting used to me."

They laughed and Andrade came back.

"Guys, Charolettes pregnant." He said.

"Holy shit! Congrats." Vega said, giving him a hug.

"Bro that's awesome." Theo said.

"Yeah, I think so." He replied. "Not that we wanted it now, I mean we are not even married, but we talked about kids."

"Well bro, better put a ring on it." Vega joked.

"Actually, I was planning on it." He said pulling a box out of his jacket. "I gotta go make a flight to North Carolina. See you guys next Tuesday."

They told him bye and he ran off.

"That's crazy." Vega said. "I guess now he is gonna need time off anyway."

"Yeah. Plus the best manager in the game is a bonus." Theo said.

They laughed. Theo excused himself to go get some water.

"Styles." Vega called over. "This dude is a tall glass of water."

"Who?" He replied.

Theo turned around from the catering area.

"Oh yeah. I would say your chances are pretty high." He said, leaving.

"Wait, wh-" she said, but Aj left.

Theo sat back down.

"Nice to meet you, partner?" She said laughing.

"Yeah talk about it." He said laughing.

"Well, I am heading out." She said getting up. "Have a good night."

She left, biting her lip.

"Holy fuck. He is so fucking hot. I'm glad to be working with him soon."

The End of the Chapter. How is it?