[Life] The Ferris Wheel

Mandy squealed as she dragged Theo along to the line for the big swings.

"We gotta start with the best ride, the swings. Not too scary, not too kiddie." She said.

Theo nodded his head. He couldn't even speak, she was so beautiful. They made their way to the front and got on. They swung around in the double seat. Theo looked at her and pointed to the ferris wheel.

"That is next." He said.

"Nope. I dont do ferris wheels." She said.

"You will today." He said as they got off the ride and he grabbed her hand and led her to the Farris wheel.

"I swear, I can't even look at the ride." She said burrowing her head in his shoulders.

They made their way to the front, and sat in the seat. She sat down with him and closed her eyes, snuggling close to Theo. They got to the very top and stopped.

"We gotta get off come on." He said.

She opened her eyes and screamed. Then she stopped.

"The lights look cool." She said.

"See. Its okay up here." He said. "Plus, I'm here to keep you safe." He laughed.

She looked at him. Their eyes met and she leaned up to kiss him. They pulled away and smiled at one another.

"This is 10 times better than whatever would have happened at Olive Garden." She said.

Theo laughed. He put his arm around her as they went down the wheel.

After two hours of sketchy rides and horrible food, they had reached their limit at the fair.

"Let's go." She said.

Theo agreed. They got in the limo as it drove to the hotel. They sat in silence for a while, then Mandy spoke up.

"Hey, uh..never mind." She started. "Well actually, would you want to come back to my room?" She said.

"Uh..." Theo thought. "Nah. I'm tired and there's alot of things with that. Plus I'm pulling double duty now. Raw and Smackdown. But, I would like to do this again. Not exactly the fair, but a date." He said.

"Deal." She said giving him her number. "Call me anytime. You will probably see me soon though."

They pulled up to the hotel and went to their separate rooms. Theo thought about Mandy and Mandy thought about Theo. They had a connection.

End of chapter. Its shorter. I think that this is to be expected going forward. Raw/Smackdown and life chapters will be shorter but PPVs and the Everything chapters will be longer. Anyway, love y'all.

PS- I feel like y'all not seeing my chapter cuz I'm posting them late ATM, but just leave a comment guys. Thanks.