[Everything] Depression, Championships, and Women

After the failed sexual encounter, Mandy came out of the room.

"I love you Theo." She said. "And as bad as I want to fuck you. I wont."

"What's going on?" He said.

"You realize, you got suspended and fined because of me?" She said. "I'm ruining your career."

"No. It's not..." He started but got cut off.

"Theo..." her eyes started to water. "We need to take a break." She said.

"Baby." Theo said in shock.

"Please. Don't make it harder than it is. I don't want you to get fired because of me. I don't."  She said. "Please. I'll find another place to stay."

"Don't worry about it. Stay here. Don't want another injury that I will get blamed for." He said and then left, slamming the door behind him. Mandy was left crying.

Theo found a hotel, booked a room, and room serviced a ton of beer up. He pulled out his phone and saw he had a text message. It was Stephanie.

Stephanie: "Hey. So, thanks for helping me out 😉"

Theo: "No problem. It was fun."

Stephanie: "You worried about Mandy finding out?"

Theo: "Well she just dumped me, so no."

Stephanie: "Awww you poor thing. You need some rebound pussy?"

Theo: "I could always use your pussy."

Stephanie: -Nude Photo-

Theo: "Where are you staying?"

Stephanie: "Meet me after Raw."

Theo: "Fitting. I'll be going in Raw."

- And The Affair Began-

After suspension...

Theo walked in Tuesday night after Mania. Vince was waiting.

"Andrade for the U.S Title." He said. "That's my pick."

"You got it. Get ready to crash his party." Vince replied.

His phone ringed. Stephanie was calling.

"I'm in my office." She said.

"Stephanie,  we are done. I can't anymore. I don't wanna wreck a home." He replied.

"Theo." She said.

"No. And I don't want you to make my life hell, because if you do, I will tell Hunter." He said. "I'm not blackmailing for title oppurtunities. I just want to be left off like before."

"No. I get it." She said. "You have my word."

They hung up. An affair for a month and a half. Andrade had his corrination at the start of the show.

"I am the best in the buisness." He proclaimed.

Theo's music hit.

"Actually, I am..." He said.

"If you are, how did you go from Main Event of Wrestlemania to not even being on the card?" He said.

The crowd gasped. Zelina Vega grabbed the mic.

"Andrade is miles ahead of you. You are just a fluke. We will prove it to you." She said. "Want a title shot? Get it at Money in the Bank." She threw down the mic, but kept eying Theo. She got lost in his eyes.

Theo walked backstage.

"Holy shit. She is beautiful." He said semi outloud.

"And divorced." Aj butted in waiting on his segment. "Fair play to ya. She single now. Sorry about Mandy bro."

"Her loss, right?" He said.

"Sure. You okay?" He asked.

"Fine." He said, grabbing ANOTHER beer.

"Hey, Stone Cold, that's your 12th tonight. You practically went out there drunk." Styles said.

"I can hold my liquor." He said.

To be continued....