Chapter 9. Going back.

I wake up to someone besides me.

Eric has his arms around my waist and he's sound asleep. I need to pee but I don't want to move him. He seems too vulnerable, almost child like. I spend about ten minutes counting every one of his beautiful eyelashes. I see all his sharp features and his really sexy stubble.

I think I love him.

I eventually free his grip and sprint to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and I see a completely new person. This girl has rich curly hair and glowing skin, with neck bites... she has flaming cheeks. I don't believe it but I seem more beautiful then yesterday. My stomach growls and it wants me to eat.

I order an Apple and peach fruit tart. Like seriously that thing is delicious...

I quickly shower and change into a navy blue romper and same neon sandals.

The bell rings and I feel really excited about my food, I mean who doesn't love food?

The kind man hands it to me and. quickly pay him before locking the door. Just then I hear another set of knocks at the door. Hmmm, who could that be?

I check in the hole and see Sookie.

"Sookie?"

She opens the door and comes inside.

"We should go shopping!? The boys won't find out."

I nod and grab my phone and wallet before closing the door.

~~

After about three hours of trying on and buying things, Sookie and I finally leave the fucking mall.

"Hanna, I can't believe you didn't want that cashiers number! He was really hot!"

I giggle and shake my head before putting the bags in the car.

Sookie seems uneasy, and her eyes flicker towards a man coming straight at us. Almost instantly I feel a jab at my side and I fall to the ground, I touch the wound and realize I'm losing too much blood. I use the last of my strength to inflict pain on the man. He falls to the ground and begins to scream in pain. The last thing I hear is Sookie screaming and panicking.

~~~

I awake in my hotel room, no longer bleeding and feeling a but dizzy.

I need some weed... Eric bursts in the room and rushes to my side.

"Do you need anything?"

I nod and simply say weed and he bursts out laughing.

" Eric, I want some weed. I'll call my dealer so he can bring me some..."

Eric sighs and tosses me a phone.

"Be glad I didn't ask for shrooms this time or lsd."

I'm about to dial my number, but Eric pushes it aside and kisses me gently on the lips. He grabs me by the neck and pulls us closer. He lifts me up and he pulls my legs to his waist.

Eric slips his tongue in my mouth and it dances with mine. Eric's hands find way towards my hips and he slowly rides up my shirt.

"Is my blood not the high you want?"

I giggle and kiss his lips before stroking his jaw.

"Your all I need."

Eric intertwines our hands and strokes my cheek.

His hair falls just before his eyes and it gives him this sort of edgy look. I slowly unbutton his shirt and gently rake my nails on his beautiful body.

Just as Eric started to take my romper off, a firm sharp knock on the door interrupts us.

Eric huffs and quickly helps me with me romper before opening the door, only to realize that he's shirtless.

"Pass me my robe."

I sprint over and and toss him the hotel robe, the more feminine one that is.

"Hanna, it's pink..."

He looks so funny being muscular and then you see him in a small pink silk robe. Eric opens the door very casually.

I can't help but giggle at how Eric looks like a drag queen.

"Hi um... Is this a bad time?"

I quickly open the door and see a hotel assistant.

"Is something wrong?"

The hotel assistant named Clara.

Clara shakes her head and simply hands me some towels.

She closes the door and left Eric and I alone.

"I'm going to shower."

Eric nods and grabs a bottle of tru blood.

I quickly undress and fill the tub with bubbles and rock salts.

I feel fancy and add some rose petals. Just as I suspected, I hear the door unlock I feel a cold hand on my back.

Eric slips in the tub behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

Eric then grabs some shampoo and begins to massage my hair.

I smile and turn around before gently kissing his lips.

He smiles underneath the kiss and I rest my head on his shoulder.

Eric begins to wash my hair and he cleans my back.

He traces my tattoos and trails kisses down my neck. I let out a small moan and Eric continues to scrub my back.

"Eric, I'm a raisin right now."

I leave the tub and grab a robe before leaving a star struck Eric.

"I love your ass."

Eric shouts as he exits the shower as well.

Eric comes behind me and unties my robe.

I guess I'm going back to our bed.