Part IDK

It's been three weeks. Twenty one days.  Five hours and twenty three minutes. Sookie thinks I'm depressed, these fake smiles and unconvincing laughs aren't cutting it. My hair seems flatter and duller. My skin seems paler and drier. I'm afraid to even look in the mirror every morning. The person staring back at me seems familiar but she seems transparent and lifeless despite breathing. He hasn't looked for me, I was worried for the first week but soon after, the calls stopped the messages weren't being delivered and slowly the contact he attempted stopped. At times I would see someone by my window but I could never see who it was. Leo has been coaxing me to get out of bed recently. Guess you can say I'm not doing so well. It seems that every night I wake up in a cold sweat thinking about what happened. I respond in small phrases to hide the fact that I feel a knot in my throat everytime I open my mouth to speak. I can feel my heart beating but it hasn't felt the same since.
I get the hope that maybe one day, one day, he will come by and look for me. Just maybe he'll look for me and wake me up from this nightmare. I think death would be better than what I am feeling nowadays. The girl looking back at me in the mirror is wasting away. I miss running my fingers through his hair and his cold skin. I wish he was here telling me how much he loves me.