Chapter 6. Flirting with someone else...

(Sex scene ahead.)

It soon is around five forty so I excuse myself and begin to get my outfit ready. I find a sequined black tank top and find my shortest pencil skirt and grab my red pumps.

I start to do my makeup and simply do the Smokey eye look with ruby red lips and straighten my hair.

I paint my nails the same color as my shoes and feel amazing.

My phone starts ring and I recognize the tone.

"Leo!"

"Hanna!"

"I'm coming to go live with you next week. I found a really nice place for us in that town."

"Oh my gosh Leo that's amazing!!"

"Yeah well anything you want to tell me?"

I look around and find Eric on the couch.

"I'll tell you when you get here, later. Leo."

"Bye Hanna."

I hang up and feel a hand on my back.

Eric wraps his arms around me and nibbles on my back. He slowly drags his fangs on my neck and I have to bite my lip from moaning. Eric's hands make their way up to my chest. I turn and I lose all control. I kiss him and the zap of electricity runs through my lips. Our tongues fight in dominance and Eric bites me and he wins. I push him on the bed and straddle his waist.

" Hanna Jag gillar att vara ansvarig."

Hanna, I like being in charge."

"Vem har sagt att vi gör något som involverar att vara ansvarig?"

"Who said we were doing anything that involved being in charge?"

I trail kisses down his throat and quietly whisper.

"I'm pretty sure I have to go with Sookie. Eric you'll get what you want."

Eric groans and shakes his head, he lifts me up and kisses my forehead and lips before fixing himself up.

We exit the room and I see Sookie and Bill waiting for us.

"Sookie you look nice tonight."

"Not as nice as you look Hanna."

We walk to the elevator and Eric of course slaps my butt and sprints to the elevator.

"Son of a..."

"What was that sweet Hanna?"

"Fuck off Bill."

Bill laughs and Sookie just shakes her head.

----

We meet a man and a woman. The woman is cooing at a human who I think is her boyfriend.

"Isabel, Stan."

The man and woman both come up and greet us.

"Oh Eric she looks quite delicious."

Eric rolls his eyes and pulls me to him.

"Normally I don't like sharing what is mine."

Isabel rolls her eyes and Stan growls.

" As Godrics Lieutenants, Stan and I believe you should try to calm down. We will find him. But we do believe The Fellowship of the sun has something to do with his disappearance."

Eric growls and shakes his head.

"We must take action!"

Isabel furiously shakes her head and yells

"No human shall be harmed, it will make humans dislike us even more you fool."

"Fuck what humans think."

Thus me being an anarchist bitch, I had to intervene.

"Eric by killing every human that had to due with the kidnapping of Godric, you would endanger every vampire known to man."

Eric growls but he shakes his head.

"Sookie and Isabels human bitch could pretend to be together and like snoop around the church."

Before Bill could even begin to protest, Isabel pins me against the wall in a flash.

She tightens her grip around my neck and I begin to produce my poisonous spit.

"Apologize to-"

In a flash Eric throws Isabel off me.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her."

Eric angrily screams and I can see his neck vein and he is red faced. Isabel moves under his grip but she is no match for the tall blonde.

"Okay Eric I think that's enough."

Eric growls and I lightly kiss his cheek before patting his hard chest.

He gently touches my neck and sees the bruises that were starting to form.

He quickly punctures the skin of his finger and gestures me suck.

Eric sighs and shakes his head.

Isabel grunts and rolls her eyes and goes to her bitch.

"We are leaving. Goodbye."

Eric grabs me by the wrist and pulls me towards the elevator.

(Sex scene coming up.)

I don't think I can hold my urge to not f**K him any longer.

Eric pulls me back into reality by trailing kisses down my neck. I moan and wrap my legs around him and let him take us to the room.

Eric opens the door skillfully and without dropping me, makes his way through the living room and bedroom. He drops me on the bed and he quickly rips off his shirt. He crawls and trails kisses up my legs and slips his hands under my tank top.

Eric comes up and looks at me, with his dilated pupils.

"You sure?"

I grin and pull him down to kiss me.

He slowly kisses my lips and trails his fangs on my lips. I run my hands up and down his back and pull him even closer. He has a nice ass ;).

Eric growls as I gently paw at his humongous bulge in his pants. I touch the sexiest part of a man, his v line. I feel his toned abs and I also feel his hand moving up to my crotch.

"Ooh so wet and all of that is for me?"

I moan in pleasure as Eric gently rubs his finger up and down.

He moves his finger to his mouth and groans as he taste me.

I quickly take everything off and Eric also does in a second.

"This will be painful."

I smirk and gently grab his large member and stroke it.

"Who says I don't like pain?"

Eric moans and he quickly kisses me hard on the lips before positioning himself at my entrance.

He bites my lip and I groan and he kisses me to distract me from the actual pain. He slowly enters and it literally feels like I am being torn in half. He settles to a pace in which him and I are both comfortable.

-----
Sex scene over.

"YES YES YES!"

I moan as I climax for the tenth time. "Okay tiger this girl needs a break."

Eric slowly nods and I sit up in the bed and rest my head on the headboard. Eric rests his head on my lap and I gently stroke his head.

"This was the best sex I ever had, I can't wait to do it again sometime."

Eric nods and grabs my hand.

It's close to dawn so I get ready for bed and kiss Eric good night and i fall asleep in Eric's muscular arms.

Just maybe I am that easy when it comes to Eric.