I can't be in love with my brother's best friend could I?

Chapter 1

Venus' Pov

I live in a house full of boys. Trust me it's not the best thing in the world you could wish for.

I Venus Smith live with my elder brother James and my twin brother Adam; he is 3 minutes younger than me. Together with three of James' friends. I live on 2nd floor with James best friend Bradley Maslin. On 1st floor Ty Stewart and Erik Johnson live. They were James two other friends. On round floor Adam and James live. Our parents worked twenty-four-seven, they were never home. If they were here it was because of their busyness. They would come and say 'hi'; sometimes they give us some money and leaves again. What a great parents. When I was little I hated them for that, but I don't really care now. James was the one who cared about me when they weren't home, it become permanent. The bound between us was very tight. I could tell him everything, and he could tell me everything, he used to give me some advises about boys. And I gave him some about the girls (some he didn't all ready know). He introduced me to all his girlfriends, some of them were sweet and others were seriously a bitch!

Then there were his friends; I kind of like Ty and Erik; Ty he had blond hair and grey eyes he had the most wonderful smile, it could melt any girls' heart. But he wasn't my type, he was more a brother to me, he was so sweet. Erik was a guy with grey-blue eyes and light brown hair; he had a sexy British accent. He was the kindest being on earth, he helped me out if I need some help with boys, and he helped me even if it was homework. But he was also more the brother type to me. Then there was Bradley, well what can I say? I don't know him at all. The only thing I know is that he has brown hair, I don't know more about him; I don't know what his problem was, but he apparently didn't like me without any reason.

I had to share the bathroom with him. I didn't have a problem with that but he had. Sometimes I find him starring evilly in the mirror at me; I feel a sudden uncomfortable feeling around him. It was one of those days today.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and discovered that I forgot to put on makeup. "Just what I needed." I let out a big sign and went into the bathroom once again to do my makeup. I don't use that much of makeup, just some mascara, eyeliner and at little bit of lip-gloss. While I hurried to put my makeup on I acted like I didn't see him staring at me. Without a look at him I walked into my room and closed the door. I took my stuff and went downstairs to the others in the kitchen and ate my breakfast. Just as I was done, my phone rang.

Venus- "Hallo?"

Bloom- "V! You won't believe this!" My best friend Bloom screamed into the phone.

Venus- "B, sweetie take a deep breath," I could hear she took a deep breath as I said to hear, before I continued. "Okay what's going on?"

Bloom- "Jack got four tickets to a Justin Bieber concert. He asked me if I liked to come. He also asked if you and Taylor would like to come?" I hated Justin Bieber, but I knew B liked him so much.

Venus- "I would like to, but I really don't know about Taylor, B."

Bloom-"He is your boyfriend you should know."

Venus- "Yeah, I know Taylor he is my boyfriend, but I don't take any decisions for him and you know that."

Bloom- "I know, I know. Then I have to ask him later."

Venus- "Yes you have. See you in a few B I have to pick Jack up."

Bloom- "Yup. See you." I hang up.

"What was that 'bout V?" James asked me.

"Jack got some tickets to a Justin Bieber concert and he asked B if she would like to come. And he would also have asked me and Taylor when we see him, but as you know B loves him."

"And you hate him." It wasn't a question but I answered anyway.

"Yup." I kissed his and Adams cheek and waved to the two others boys before left to the garage to get my car so I could pick Jack up. A voice behind stopped me from getting into my car.

"Venus, can I have a ride with you?" Bradley was speaking to me! What on earth is going on?!

Hey this is my first story hope u guys like it :)