24- never have I ever

Start from the beginning

"I slept through several marriage proposals, most of which my parents forced me into."

"I slept through a 100 years of war." His voice is tinted with slight bitterness and a lot of amusement.

I debate what I should tell them, before shrugging.

"I... may have slept through several meetings for marriage, along with some bending classes. I often got lost in the palace as well, which meant I missed a lot of important classes, meetings and other such things."

"...You're not kidding are you?"

They all sound resigned, so I give a grin.

"Nope."

Toph starts laughing, while the others all share resigned and amused looks with each other. What did they expect? For me to be a good little Prince, 24/7?

"Sunshine, I find myself liking you more and more everyday."

I can't stop the grin from spreading.

"Never have I ever been blind."

It's such a simple thing, I don't even think to stop myself, before I take a sip. Almost immediately, every eye is locked on me.

"You've been...blind?"

I blink in surprise. Was it really that surprising?

"Yes? I couldn't always see out of this eye. I had lots of trouble right after it was burned."

"How long?"

"Long enough I got my own firebending technique to compensate for the lack of half my sight and sound."

"So, at least a year?"

"I think that's right, yeah."

"Do you still use it?"

"Yeah. I can see out of the eye, but it's blurry and my ear doesn't work at all. However, my technique more than makes up for my lack of hearing and sight."

"Good to know. On with the game. Never have I ever... gotten drunk."

I blush and groan, even as  I take a sip. I still can't believe they did it. Uncle even gave them permission to do it!

"Zuko, I never took you for one to drink."

"I'm not, but I was on my ship and working, when some of my men came in and dropped something off. I should've known not to trust it, but I was tired and thirsty, alongside not focusing, so I drank it. Turns out they gave me some of the stronger stuff we had on board."

"...Do you remember anything?"

"Everything. I unfortunately, seem to have sharpened senses of everything from that night. Never had I ever been embarrassed as I was the following day. Alcohol seems to loosen my tongue... and just about everything else too. I felt like I'd gotten the best massage, but I also happened to let slip just about everything."

"...All in vote of changing Zuko's juice to alcohol?" 

"Denied."

"I think we should keep the game going."

I pause, trying to decide what to do.

"Never have I ever... hallucinated."

There's a moment of silence, and then Sokka drinks with a sigh, followed by Aang. I grin and stretch our, leaning back on my elbows, before grunting and collapsing under Toph's weight, as she settles her arm on my stomach and leans all of her weight on it. She grins tauntingly at me, and I tap the floor a few times, my version of flipping her off.