Surprisingly, with Ben's fiery attitude and lust to cave his opponent's heads in, beating them to a pulp until his sight was filled with red, he hadn't found the courage to pick a battle and accuse Margo and William of sleeping together. He was certain they weren't because although there was unresolved feelings between the pair, he hoped they wouldn't stoop so low. Then again, he told himself a lot of things to help him sleep at night.

When William told Margo he'd fight for her, she didn't believe it but when he proved her wrong, being on standby behind the relationship between herself and Ben and letting her cry on his shoulder if she and Ben had a lover's tiff, she hated to admit it, but it made her love his courage and determination even more.

It didn't work. With the ring on her finger, their lavish lifestyle and the love of her daughter, she couldn't stop fighting for William either, no matter how hard she tried to stop. In the beginning, she attempted to cut all ties off from the man and it worked, but after awhile, she had many sleepless nights that resulted in her howling to the moon and praying for a grand getaway so she could run into William's arms and leave Ben in the dust.

She may have loved Ben, but loved was underlined for she loves William, and after many years of despair, solidarity and emotional detachment within her relationship, she realised how true her bond with Will was and it couldn't be replaced, not even with his brother. But today, maybe things would change. Maybe the ring would send passion into her being and ignite the flame that had died out between herself and Ben, or so she hoped. He was a good man and she'd hate to lose him due to uncontrollable feelings. She loved him, but he wasn't Will.

With a heavy sigh, Margo balanced her nephew, Carter, on her lap. He was almost one year old and he was perhaps the cutest infant Margo had seen, besides Aurora, of course. The pregnancy wasn't ideal. Matthew, with his impulsive side, had impregnated a woman after one night. It took a lot of convincing, but Margo made sure to push the two parents together to unite them as healthy role models for their baby and thankfully, it was one of the best decisions she's ever made.

"It's time."

The small circle of people in the room looked up to Francisco Morales who stood, looking sharp and pleased with his appearance. Today, with his absolute pride and joy, he'd be walking Margo down the isle as a replacement for her father who was no longer alive to witness his only daughter joining in holy matrimony. She should have felt sad but she didn't. Frankie had been a father figure towards her for many years and when she asked him the question, he couldn't resist. It would be his honour.

"Well, don't you look dashing." Margo greeted Frankie with a smirk, pulling him into a side hug so that she wouldn't smudge her makeup.

Frankie shrugged with a goofy grin. "I know. I look like a handsome devil, if I do say so myself. You don't look too bad either."

"I paid big bucks to look this sexy in a tight fucking dress. I better look good."

The dress itself was perpetual and breathtakingly stunning. The strapless sweetheart curve of the neckline revealed her tensed collar bones and the litter of fading scars along her skin. The elegance of the mermaid shape allowed her figure to be shown in the best way possible. She worked hard to maintain a healthy body and it paid off in the end. A court train was attached and with its engraved lace, she matched it with a translucent veil over her face, small white heels, a soft touch of makeup and a beautiful up-do. 

"Mommy! That's a bad word!" Aurora hissed and poked her Margo's free arm after she handed Carter to his mother.

Looking to Frankie with a known smirk, she knew his children told him off for his language as well. "I'm sorry, Sweetheart."

"Are we ready to go, ladies?" Frankie had looked up to the clock and noticed the long hand inching towards twelve. "It's almost time."

Margo looked back to Yovanna, Pope's fiance. They'd grown closer after she emigrated from Australia and with common ground, they found similarities within each other and from there, they hit it off and eventually became best friends, which resulted in her becoming Margo's best friend and Aurora's god mother. The other bridesmaid was Carter's mother, Alice and the third was Margo's Irish cousin, Shannon. With the perfect group assembled, Margo could only sigh and nod her head reluctantly.

The catholic church buzzed with anticipation, excitement and chatter. Amongst the pews, a few children ran wild, chasing each other in a game of tag. While couples, friends and parents engaged in conversation about the venue and the couple that brought them all together today, Ben was terrified, but with his cocky smile and his way with words, he played it cool. 

William, being a blood tie, more-or-less had to be one of Ben's groomsmen, along with Pope and a childhood friend. It should have been Tom, but with a shortage of close friends, Ben had to take all he could get, but he thought his bastard of a brother being his right hand man was an absolute travesty. Still, Ben could only smugly smile as a way to remind him of who's won. After ten years of hell, he was marrying the woman of his dreams and nothing could stop him now.

 The building of worship was beautiful inside. With the rose-stained glass, the sunlight reflected down upon them, casting crimson shadows along the pathway. On the end of each pew was a white bow which held carnations to set the tone of a holy union and the ivory carpet led to a black organ beside the altar, to where stood the priest and the man Margo would soon marry.

With the opening of the large wooden door, the small talk in the room had evaporated, only to be replaced with gasps. Aurora, with her short height, made her presence large and known. She had a small, woven basket in her arms and as careful as she could not to step out of line, she threw, rather than feathered, petals along the ground for her mother to tread on. After a chorus of awes, Ben chuckled and blew his daughter a kiss, to which she returned it and plopped herself down on the reserved seat on the first wooden pew.

Then, the organ began to play. The clicking of heels, followed by the trailing of a dress echoed against the chapel's hollow walls and Ben couldn't turn back around. Instead, her nervously wrung his hands of sweat and muttered words of encouragement to himself, but when the priest gave him a look, he knew it was now or never.

Ben was taken aback, and with his face falling, he was breathless and in complete and utter shock. Margo looked gorgeous, just as she did any other day, but with her extravagant appearance, her arm linked with Frankie's and the twinkle of unease, but impetuous passion in her eyes, she was heaven on earth. He didn't believe in God. The only reason he stood in this very chapel was simply for the fact Margo wanted to keep her family values, but now, he was beginning to believe in something because from where he stood, an angel walked towards him and all he could do was freeze on the spot with his jaw open in astonishment.

As the guests had stood up, the priest raised his hands over the crowd. "You may all be seated." He began and after they followed his orders, he continued. "We are gathered here today in the presence of God to witness the journey of this marriage. There are no obligations that are more sweet or tender than those you are about to listen. And there are no vows more solemn than those you are about to make."

When Ben and Margo joined hands, she noticed his eyes has glazed over and hers had done the same. With a smile of encouragement, she felt at peace and perhaps, after making deals with the devil, he would allow her, in this place of worship, to join Ben in a love that was impure.

To each other, time seemed to have frozen and all they could do was take in one another for what they were worth. Ben looked strikingly handsome in his odd choice of blue suit. It wouldn't have been Margo's first choice but she allowed him to make his own fashion statement. Margo, just as Ben had thought throughout the ceremony, looked graceful and even if she hadn't have worn the dress and the essentials to go along with the outfit, she'd still be perfect to him. And so, with rapid heart beats and sweaty hands, they compressed their excitement and anxiety and accepted their fate together to make their family whole.

When the time came for the exchange of vows and rings, the priest spoke the words all would have never guessed would be taken into account.

"Does anybody here in this room today object to the union of Margo Hargrove and Ben Miller? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

"I do."