CASE: LEE DAEUN

"Shine on me you are my royalty, before granting my faith feel my blind loyalty."

- HONG KONG, JUNE 18 2016

Lee Daeun
- Eighteen years old
- Resides in Hong Kong, China

Card found: June 17th

He doesn't see me.

He's troubled, spending all his time at this abandoned building to what? Escape the inescapable? Kick a wall?

He has nothing.

Dropped out of high school and alone— not to mention whenever he did go to school he made enemies— still trying to extract all of his money.

What an absolute fucking dumbass.

And so I walk out of the shadows of the fallen boards and collapsed walls. My steps echo and the boy turns to me, prepared to fight whoever may have came for him.

"I am not here to harm you, Daeun."

He pauses, lowering his arms slightly with widened eyes.

"How did you find me?" He asks hysterically.

This is his spot— not a soul has been here since he first started coming here.

"I found you.." I walk towards him, extending my arm fully with card in hand, ".. because I need you."

He takes it, snatched from my hand to his.

"I beg of you" I start, bowing ninety degrees until he knows my state, "please come to the location tomorrow night at the time given. It is of utmost importance!"

It's silent for a moment, before he sighs and reaches to my shoulder, pulling me back up to a regular posture.

"Hey, hey stand up. I'll go, I'll be there" he smiles slightly, backing away.

Daeun, you always trust the right people.