X.

We still don't know how to act or what to do. We are still frozen. Chris looks at me a few times. He looks confused. He doesn't know the man behind Sian. He didn't ask about him either and I'm extremely thankful for that. He just wraps his arms around my shoulders but I'm still in shock. This used to happen to me almost everyday but I thought Seoul would change me and my life. I used to keep all my thoughts to myself whenever my dad was around. I learnt fast. Everytime I said something he hadn't asked for he just hit me. Living with him was hell to me and I do not want to live that again. I just hug Chris tighter, hoping this is just a dream and I wake up in my bed with Sian reading something in the living room and clowning me because my hair looks messy. I would just answer: "I just woke up! What do you expect?" And she would just laugh and clown me again. I close my eyes and wish all of this was dream but nothing happens. Then my dad speaks and that's when I completely lose myself. I can almost feel my soul leave my body and I lean on Chris.

-"Oh, look! It's my baby. What are you doing here, y/n? I missed you so much." – My father enters the room and I hold my breath.

-"No, please."- That's all I can say as I hold Chris' hand.

-"Who is your new friend?"- My dad asks. I look at him and I start to shake. He smiles. This is the first time I have seen him smile.

-"Do you want him to go?"- Chris' whispers into my ear and I nod slowly. He stands up but doesn't let go of my hand. "Sir, I think you are making y/n a bit uncomfortable." He says while approaching my dad.

-"Really? And who are you to tell me what to do, brat?" –I look at Chris while he clenches his jaw.

-"I am the one who is gonna get your ass out of here."- He looks at my dad with burning eyes and I try to hold him back.

-"Stop."- I say and both of them turn to look at me. "What do you want?"- I say, and I stand up while walking towards my dad.

-"Firstly, I want him out of here and then we'll talk." – My father looks at Chris and he shakes his head. I look at him and nod. I want to protect him. I need to protect him.

-"Go."- I hug him and he closes his eyes. "I'll be right h-" –He tries to speak but I interrupt him. "No. Go home, please." –I look into his eyes and give him a small smile. He sighs. Chris looks at my dad once again before leaving and I breath in.

-"So." – I say and I sit down, trying to feel comfortable. Trying to make him think I am okay with him being in my new life.

-"I want you to come back home, with me."

>

Chris went down the street. He was alone this time. He had no one to stare at. He didn't have y/n to make her blush and laugh with every single thing he said. He stopped a few times but the only thing he wanted to do now is take care of her. He needed to listen to her advice. He would go home and would try to contact her as soon as possible. The boy took his phone and texted her. One. Two. Three. Four times. He was too nervous to think about any other thing. Chris didn't understand what was going on and he didn't know who that man was either. Even though y/n told him to go home his plans were different. He would call his friends. They would help him. Well, yes, he was breaking the rules but it was the first time. He had never broke them before. Y/n made him do it. He liked her too much.

Chan arrived at the dorms and he tried not to be heard. The boy walked down the dark halls until he reached Changbin's room. He didn't knock. No time for that.

-"Changbin."- He said carefully, trying not to wake the other members up.

-"Mhm."- Changbin answered sleepy.

-"I need you, now."- Chris said with shaky voice.

-"What time is it?" –Chan's friend said, clearly annoyed.

-"It doesn't matter. Please." –Chan sat down on Changbin's bed.

His friend knew him better than anyone else. He wanted to be a great leader for him and the members but everything got out of hand. All he wanted was to protect the people he loved, but it was too late know. It was his fault. He didn't deserve the role he got in the group. He wanted to be a good role model but all he could do was messing everything up.

Chan was shaking and even if he hated to admit it, he was afraid.

-"Bro, you don't look good." –Changbin said, finally awake.

-"I'm not."

>

y/n's pov

-"No." – I instantly answer, trying to control my breath.

-"You will."- He answered, sitting in a chair right in front of me.

My legs start to shake and he seems to notice because he then smiles.

-"You are still a baby. You still need me."- He looks at me and I chuckle.

-"I don't need you. I am not going with you. Not now not ever. Understood?" –I lay my back on the couch.

-"Do you think I'm playing? Do you think this is a game? Do I have to remind you who am I? Do I?"- He screams and I can feel my eyes getting watery.

"Or else what." –I try to convince myself that I am brave this time.

-"Sian." –Sian walks towards him and gives him a paper. "This."

I look at it. I gasp. No. No way. How? Chris made sure no one was following us. I don't understand.

"If you are a smart girl you will make sure your boyfriend keeps his job, so you better come with me." –He half whispers and I clench my jaw.

I look at the picture of Chris and I once again. This could be the end of his career. I won't let that happen.

-"Deal. I am coming back home with you."

hewwo! how are you guys? i hope you had an amazing week and i also hope you enjoyed this chapter! also thank you sooo much for 1k readers! thats awesome i truly appreciate every single one of you!

pls comment if you liked it, i love talking to you guys :D

also let me just say i'm super proud of stray kids!!!! after all their hard work they really got their first win!! they are the most precious human beings on earth they truly deserve it more than anything :(

okay, sorry for being so annoying.

until next time,

marina x