The troll thrashed around and Lou and Aragorn immediately let go of the chain once it did so but Boromir was not so lucky. He had his grip tight around the chain and when the troll thrashed about, the chain flung in different directions sending Boromir flying. He hit the wall with a loud thud and groaned in pain. In his moment of weakness, an Orc advances at him raising its sword but it never got to lay a hand on him as  Aragorn acts quickly and throws his sword impaling the Orc's head making it fall dead. Boromir sighed lightly in relief and Aragorn nodded to him in acknowledgement.

Aragorn, was now without his sword and an Orc advanced to him ready to swing for a kill. It fell dead when two throwing daggers thrown from the side, dug itself into its neck. Aragorn looked  to see who threw the daggers and found Lou who was fighting off another Orc at the moment then cut its head off. She blew off a piece of hair that was in her face and looked to Aragorn who nodded at her in thanks.

"You're welcome" she says, then turns in time to swing her sword at another Orc running to her. There were still many of them. She groans in frustration. "If only I still had a grenade" she grumbled to herself.

Gimli throws a sword at the cave troll, the weapon embedding itself into the troll's shoulder. The troll angrily roared at Gimli and ran to the dwarf standing up on the tomb. Gimli quickly hops off the tomb as the troll smashes it into pieces with its hammer.

Felina on the other hand couldn't help but feel more alive at this moment. She had been looking forward to an adrenaline rush and something more than just pathetic practice dummies to shoot at. She shot arrow after arrow never missing a single target. She always hit her mark.

She was shooting down the small remainder of Orcs left. If anything, that troll was a bit of help. It is pretty stupid enough to smash even Orcs which were supposedly on the same side as he was. One Orc, got too close so she pulled out an arrow and stabbed it in the eye making it squeal.
She now notices the Orcs were cornering her in a circle. With a wave of her hand she blew them off. 

She turned behind her to find Legolas busy fending off Orcs. He was too caught up that he didn't see the troll beginning to swing its chain to whip him. She didn't think she just moved. She immediately ran to him in time when he finished off the Orcs. She grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him down yelling "Watch out!" Just as the chain swung above them barely missing their heads. Legolas looked at her then to the troll in shock. The troll swung its chain once more and they ducked again to avoid it. It swung its chain down on them once again and this time, Legolas and Felina jump back. The troll swung the fourth time and this time its chain got caught up in a column.

Felina continued to fight off Orcs as Legolas ran to the chain and put one foot on it testing its sturdiness and balance. He then ran up the chain, onto the troll's back and shot it in the head with two arrows. The troll wailed and went to grab Legolas but the elf jumped off.

The Hobbits on the other hand were still adjusting to all this fighting. This was their first fight on the quest and they were rather new to it and the acts of violence. Merry, Pippin, and Frodo swung their swords around fending off their foe while Sam had pretty much forgotten his sword and started using a frying pan to knock the Orcs unconscious.

"Huh. I think I'm getting the hang of this" he says.

The troll spots Frodo, Merry, and Pippin together the upper walkway and goes to smash them with its hammer. The Hobbits exclaimed in alarm and dodged it as it separated the walkway into two. The Hobbits had run in separate directions. Merry with Pippin and Frodo by himself. Seeing the commotion, Aragorn called  out to Frodo in concern. "Frodo!" He yelled.

Frodo hid behind a column as the troll sniffed him out. The troll sees nothing and goes the other way around the column. As it does that, Frodo goes to hide on the opposite side of the column as well. The troll doesn't find him but it still senses something is there. It turns once more and Frodo returns to hide on the opposite side of the column. The troll disappears and Frodo sighs in relief. Though his feeling of safety was false as the troll found him and jump scared on him.

He jumps back in alarm and finds he is cornered by a wall. The troll drags him like a little rag doll by his feet. Frodo desperately clings to the floor and the column. "Aragorn! Aragorn!" He yelled in terror. Aragorn immediately finds him and runs to help. Frodo lands on the floor with a thud and the troll raises its hammer to smash Frodo like a little fly. But Aragorn gets there in time and stabs the troll with a spear. Aragorn grunted and pushed to dig the spear deeper into the troll as it continued to roar. Pippin and Merry threw rocks at it and the troll, agitated, took hold of the spear and thrashed Aragorn to the side. Frodo rushes to him and the troll goes to stab Frodo with the spear. It misses and Frodo goes to run away but the troll blocked him with the spear. Frodo runs back and sees the troll has cornered him yet again. The troll sees its chance and stabs Frodo right in the chest. Upon impact, Frodo whimpered and his eyes widened in pain. His face pale and broke in a cold sweat. Merry and Pippin gaped in horror and shock of what they saw. Gandalf saw this too and froze. They could not believe it. Frodo, the Ring bearer, could not die. Sam turned and saw Frodo with the gigantic spear impaled in his chest. "Frodo!" He cried in shock. At his shout, Felina and Lou also turned around. Their eyes too, widen in shock and fear.

With a battle cry, Merry and Pippin jump onto the back of the troll and stab it repeatedly in deep hatred and resentment for hurting their friend. The battle went on yet Frodo had blocked it out as white noise, continuing to whimper in pain. Soon he finds his strength leave him and he falls down to the ground lying face first.

Merry and Pippin continued to stab the troll angrily and it flails its arms around trying to get them off. It gets a hold of Pippin and throws the Took off. Pippin screams as he flys off and hits the cold ground. The Orcs were now all gone. Gandalf, Gimli, and Felina stabbed its legs with their swords,  Lou threw her throwing daggers at it and Merry still hung on to the back of the troll. Legolas waited for the opportune moment ready with his loaded bow. Merry stabbed the troll once more and it wailed, Legolas found an opening. He shoots an arrow into the troll's mouth. The trolls stops short and stumbles back. It moans in pain and slowly weakens. It falls to the ground with a loud thud and sent Merry flying off with a scream.

Gandalf immediately rushes to Frodo and Aragorn had recovered and was crawling towards the Hobbit. Everyone turned their attention to the fallen. "Oh no" Aragorn whispered in hopelessness. He turned Frodo by the shoulder and everyone was even more shocked than they were when the Hobbit coughed and gasped for air with no trace of blood on his shirt.

"He's alive" Sam says with his voice shaky but the relief was still imminent. Everyone sighed in relief.

"I'm alright. I'm not hurt" he assured everyone.

"You should be dead! That spear would've skewered a wild boar!" Aragorn said in complete disbelief. No one could survive that. How was Frodo not even injured?

Gandalf steps up. "I think there's more to this Hobbit than meets the eye"

Frodo looks down on his shirt to find a few buttons open, revealing the shiny mithril shirt beneath.

"Mithril!" Gimli gasped. "You're full of surprises Master Baggins"

Suddenly, more squeals could be heard from the distance. That wasn't the last of the Orcs. There were more of them out there.

"Alright we can't stay here. If we stay here, they'll pin us to a tight corner.  Now let's move it!" Felina yelled in urgency. They all ran out of the room and out to the halls where more dangers awaited them.