1. The marriage announcement

Just to give you what to expect with this story. If you think this is a super simple story because of the description then you guessed it wrong. I don't settle with simple plot. This is much more complicated than Replacement. This is already revised but for the first chapters, it will be thesame but major editing has been made.

I am bringing this back.❤

The first part is confusing I swear. You will get answers as you go over with the next ones.
-ggukiemine|jikooklove

××××××

××××××

"What?! " Jimin and Jungkook shouted in unison.

Shocked- Jimin glanced at Jungkook, to his surprise the latter is already looking at his direction. Jungkook's cold gaze gave him chills, forcing him to look away with a glare. The nerve! He hated him for years. He is the least person he'd hoped to see, yet it's thesame guy who's sitting the opposite side of the table from where Jimin is seated.

Why? Because Jungkook was the man that broke his heart. His first love and first heartbreak- hoping he's his last too

And to make the story worse, this is the current situation. Jimin's mom and Jungkook's dad just announced that they are getting married!

Just imagine the emotions coursing through Jimin's veins right now. He is totally confused and fuming inside. " What marriage?! " Jimin added. Jungkook was curious too.

" You heard us right. " Their parents stated nonchalantly. Both are grinning, eyes sparkling with joy and love for each other. At least that's what Jimin is witnessing. He lost it.

" How is this possible?! " He whisper-yelled, his glare goes unnoticed. " Mother, I didn't know you're dating someone! "

His mother giggles, poking Jimin's shoulder a little. Jimin is weirded by the gesture. 

" You didn't ask Jiminie. "