Prologue

I own nothing in the Harry Potter world. I'm just a huge fan.

Harry James Potter was no ordinary 4 year old child. In fact he is a wizard, but not just any wizard he is the boy who lived. Not that he knew it. His parents were two of the greatest sorcerers of their time. Of course he had no clue about that either. One Halloween night about 2  1/2 years ago his parents died to save his life from Lord Voldemort. The night the Dark Lord died, or so they thought, Harry forever became known as the boy who lived. As the wizarding world rejoiced of the downfall of the Dark Lord, little Harry's world for every changed. All this was unknown to little Harry. All he knew was what the Dursleys told him that he was an ungrateful little freak who know one could ever love that should have died with his parents in a car accident. Or so the Dursleys thought. 

Well Little Harry knew all that was a lie or at least he believed it to be a lie. But if magic is not real could the rest be real also.

(Harry has an eidetic memory, but no one around him cared enough about him to figure it out.)

Remus John Lupin has been known for being a proud Brave Gryffindor , Marauder and War hero. He is also a werewolf, not too many knew this about him. Those who knew this about him and were not scared he lost 2 1/2 years ago on one Halloween night. Not only did Lord Voldemort take away all three of his Best friends and the love of his life , he robbed him of the chance to be in his Godson's life.

( Even with James Potter's will stating that in the event that the Potter's died Remus Lupin and Sirius Black were to get custody of one Harry James Potter. But with Sirius in Azkaban and with British Law in the magical world, Remus could not legally adopt little Harry.)

Ever since that night when Dumbledore took Harry away he has been trying to figure out a way to get Harry away from the Dursleys. He has not even thought  of his best friend/ ex lover Sirius Black who was put into Azkaban for betraying two of they other friends to Voldemort an killing another. Remus till has not figured out if he believes he is guilty or Innocent . All he new was he needed to get his pub away from those horrible people right away.