1) Teacher In Training

A/N- If you haven't read, I don't like her | 2Yeon then read that first since this book is a sequel.

Based on Nayeon's POV

"Graduation day!" I heard Jeongyeon shout at the top of her lungs.
Yes, it was our Graduation day, 4 years in University. Jeongyeon, Jihyo and I were continuing to take a course to be teachers after our Summer break was over. It sounds really rushed, but we decided that ourselves becoming a teacher would be beneficial for us and other students.

I couldn't believe it though, we were actually here. Here on the podium as we recieved our diplomas. Us three were going to help each other to pursue our work. But I couldn't be happier if I wasn't with Jeongyeon, my childhood best friend which I didn't know until 10 months ago, just after my birthday.

It's quite funny, just imagining when we leave our University and working in a school environment as a teacher, then having colleagues ask about my story. I'm pretty sure that how I accidentally stumbled upon a pretty girl, Jeongyeon, who was my bully, but now my girlfriend, would be a weird story .
Yeah... I'm not explaining that to anyone again.
.
.
.
Finally, the graduation ceremony finished. I sighed in relief, we were tired and we were glad we are now free (for now).
"We should celebrate." Jihyo suggested.
Jeongyeon gasped in excitement.
"I assume that's a yes, I'll contact the others." I pulled out my phone which was hiding in my back pocket that was covered by the graduation gown I wore. I regret picking a big size.

When the time ticked to 4pm we were already waiting for the others at the buffet.
"Slow as always." Jihyo sighed.
"They're here." Jeongyeon pointed around the six girls who cheered as they walked in.
"Congratulations on graduating!" Momo beamed.
"Yeah, you're sure old." Tzuyu chuckled.
I rolled my eyes, "Old enough to beat your— never mind." I stopped myself, I didn't want to seem rude in public.
"Okay, should we start?" Jeongyeon started.

After 40 minutes of savagery eating, we eventually got full. Momo, on the other hand, was still grabbing plates filled with delicious foods. I almost gagged at the sight, I felt sick eating so much.
"So what are you guys going to do now?" Chaeyoung asked suddenly.
I glanced over to Jeongyeon and Jihyo who did the same.
"We thought of teaching younger students like High school." Jihyo said.
"I mean... would you be able to survive them?" Dahyun asked in concern.

I worried about it too, but I was confident I could control a class.
"We've trained and learnt for 4 years, I think we can do it." Jeongyeon smiled.
I loved her positivity, that's what always kept me going when we first dated. She kept me on my feet.
"Are we done?" Mina asked.
"Yeah, unless..." Dahyun glanced over to Momo as well as the others.
"I was already done." Momo pouted.

We headed outside and Jeongyeon pulled me aside letting the others just walk in front.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing, lets just let them walk."
I followed where she was walking, away from the group. I assumed she wanted to go somewhere secluded.
We stopped under a lamppost and stood there.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked.
Jeongyeon just smiled and shrugged.
It was weird, we were just standing as the night began to roll in; it didn't held that the wind started to pick up as well.
The breeze instantly became freezing, my hands trembled as I put my hands in my pocket.

"I didn't know it'll get this cold." I mumbled.
"Should have gotten a thicker jacket." Jeongyeon scoffed as if to insult me, "Come here."
She wrapped her arms around my waist with her puffed jacket.
"I...uh..." I tried to utter a sentence or a word at least, but she caught me off guard.
"Shhh..." She rested her chin on my head.

"I'm going to miss the others, but I'll sure remember our time together." I smiled.
Jeongyeon turned her head and nodded, "Well, do you remember this?"
She pulled me closer and our lips touched, I could remember her saving me from that day.

I pulled back, "You bully." I chuckled as she smiled.
"Don't pretend you don't like it bunny."