Im With Him Again!

Rachel's pov

I walked to the DX to see soda.

"Hey couse" I said to soda.

Hey Rache" he said. Steve walked in with Evie on his back. they were smiling and having fun it made me sad. Steve saw me and stopped. "oh uh hi Rachel." Steve said. I said nothing I was that heart broken. I walked out of the DX crying.

Steve's pov

"Come on Evie I'll give you a piggy back ride" I said as she jumped on my back and we walked into the shop. I saw Rachel (sodas cousin) in there talking to him. "Oh uh hi Rachel" I said having it be awkward. She said nothing I saw that she was gonna cry she walked out. "Evie hop off" I said going after Rachel.

"Rachel wait!" I said going after her. I caught her at the park. "Rachel I'm sorry" I said holding her. "Steve I thought we were meant for each other" she sobbed as she held me back. "we are Evie wanted to get back together. I missed you" I said kissing her head. "Steve I missed you and I'm gonna drop out of collage it to hard" she said smiling. "good and we can get back together" I said picking her up bridal style. " what about Evie?" she asked grabbing ahold of my neck. "I'll talk to her later" I said hissing her. As we walked into the Curtis house two-bit ,pony, dally, Johnny, and Emily were there oh and sodas Rachel was too.

"Hey guys" my Rachel said

"Rachel!" Emily said "Emily! Rachel said jumping off and hugged her.

"Cake!" I smiled and ran to the kitchen and grabbed it.

"Hey Emily wants some?" I asked

"No thanks I'm good" she said as she sat on Dally's lap.

I sat down and my Rachel sat by me and kissed my chocolate lips. I smiled at she backed away with cake on her lips. "I love you more than you love your cake" she said. " i love you more than soda loves drags" I said kissing her again.

Dallas's pov

"Emily I have a question" I said as I got on one knee what is it Dallas?" she said

"Well will you marry me?" I smiled holding a little black box out. "YES! YES I WILL DALLAS WINSTON!" She said jumping up and down. I kissed her "I'm glad your the one that makes me happy like Johnny" I said kissing her. she smiled "I love you more dally"