Did We Break up?

Rachel's pov

"Rachel I've told you you need to go to collage!" Darry yelled. "I don't want to!" I yelled back.

"Well look at this paper" he said handing me a piece of paper that said congratulations Rachel Marie Curtis you have been chosen to be in harbor. "See" Darry said. "I need to go tell Steve" I said running to the DX.

"Steve!" I said running to him.

"hey baby" he said. I felt a tear fall "oh man how am I gonna date him all the was from harbor"

"Steve I got into harbor" I said

"That's great!" he said kissing me.

"I know but I can't date you if I'm all the way out there" I sobbed.

"What?" he said confused.

"Steve we need to break up I'm sorry it kills me inside" I said kissing him for the last time. I cried for the longest time.

Darry's pov

"Rachel come on we got to get to the airport" I said

"Ok I'm coming" she said. She got downstairs and the gang but Steve brought my cousin to the airport.

"Bye guys I'll be back for Christmas" she said as we all watched her leave.

Steve's pov

"I'm sorry man" soda said

"It's fine Evie wants to get back together anyways" I said

"Oh well she'll be back for Christmas" he said

"Cool" I sighed.

~Christmas break!~

Rachel's pov

I got off the plane I grabbed my bags and I was looking for the gang.

"Darry!" I said rushing to him.

"Hey Rachel" he said hugging me. We got to the truck and went home.

"Rachel!" everybody yelled but not Steve. "hey guys" I said sitting by two-bit.

"I have to go" Steve said "why Rachel just got here?" Emily asked.

"I just have to" she said leaving.

"Hey Rachel Steve and Evie got be I together like about three weeks ago." Two-bit said. "oh" I replies back

Great the love of my life is with that monster again!