Chapter 9: Alaska [Part 1 of 3]

Start from the beginning

Kim smiled politely and shook the mans hand. He briefly laughed and bowed his head at Kim.

"Oh, my apologies. I was watching the both of you grab your bags, I couldn't help but assume Sir Xian was already married. Sorry Maam Kim. As Sir Alex said, my name is Paul and I'll be your 'butler' during your stay."

Paul grabbed the bags from Xian's hands and placed them at the back of the taxi. 

"Please, take a seat and we'll make our way to the hotel."

Paul held the door for the two and shook his head to himself. The last time he saw Xian, he had another woman on his arm, he assumed Kim was Xian's wife as even with the other girl, he was not as sweet as he was with this new, and mind you, very beautiful lady, Kim.

-

"Wow.... this place is gorgeous."

Kim glanced at Paul then looked at Xian who was squeezing her hand.

"Yes Ms Kim, sir Alex books only the best of the best hotels during his stay here in Alaska, however, this is his first time staying at this particular hotel: Alyeska Hotel. As far as I know, this is the very best in Anchorage, Alaska."

Kim placed a peck on Xian's cheek and leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked to the reception to get their room. Again, Kim was amazed at the interior, her fingers touching the rock pillars at the entrance and the ferns by the chairs on either side of the room. Paul brought in all their bags and waited for them to tell the receptionist. 

"Sir Alex, Ms Kim, I will let the both of you freshen up. Before anything else, the both of you need to relax and rest. You know my number Sir, I'm just a phone call away if you need me. Enjoy your stay Sir Alex, Madam Kim."

He bowed his head again and Kim smiled at him.

"Thank you Paul, um... are you not staying at the hotel?"

Paul liked this one. She wasn't feisty mouthed like the previous woman Xian brought on his last Alaskan trip. This one was polite, well mannered. 

"Oh no, maam. My headquarters are only 30 minutes away from this hotel so I'll be staying in my own place and the both of you will enjoy Alyeska, I'll check in on both of you from time to time so expect a few door knocks and phone calls from here to there. Again, enjoy Miss."

And with that, Paul left. Kim turned towards Xian who was talking to the bellboy who had just transferred their bags onto a trolley. 

"Beh, halika na. Let's go to our room."

Kim almost choked.

"Our room?"

Xian walked towards her and raised his brows at her with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Yes, our room. Don't worry beh, there are separate beds and separate rooms within our hotel room."

Kim stayed silent and Xian just smiled the entire walk to their room. He got the best room in the hotel, the royal suite. They finally stepped out of the elevator and the bell boy travelled behind them with their bags.

"Hope you like it, beh."

Kim waited for the bell boy to leave before placing a sweet, passionate kiss on Xian's lips, she was in the frying pan, now.

"I love it. And the fact that I'm with you makes it even better... thank you Xi." 

He told Kim to take a shower and change so she could have a proper rest, whilst she did that, he planned out their entire week. This evening was either dinner at the hotel's five star restaurant or just to stay in and relax. He typed it all up on his laptop and after half an hour, Kim came out from the bathroom in nothing but a towel. His breathing quickened and she wasn't even doing it on purpose. This woman was effortlessly teasing him and seducing him. The scent of strawberries filled the air from the bathroom and a sudden image of making love with Kim filled his mind. 

"Fuck.."

He cursed. Self control, Xian. Self-fucking-control.

-

"Xi, tabi ka sa akin..."

Xian turned to her, she was patting the side of the bed with a pout. Her voice was more than just 'malambing', it was arousing him, exciting him. They decided to stay in as they felt way too tired to do anything from the long flight. Kim was lying in the big master bed, her long, endless legs on top of the doona, she was watching TV and Xian was watching from the couch... he was being careful, for once.

He shook his head.

"Beh, di, okay ako dito..."

Kim frowned, her arms crossing her chest.

"Behhhhhhhhhh, sige na.... first time ko dito sa Alaska, ang lamig lamig pala.. wala pa naman akong jogging pants, puro leggings eh ang nipis nipis kaya... tapos puro sleeveless ang mga tops ko...hindi mo kasi sinabi sa akin na malamig pala dito... sige na, tabi ka na sa akin, pleaseeeeeeeeeee..."

He sighed then gave her a small smile. How could he turn that gorgeous, angelic face down? He sat beside her and she immediately went into his arms, her head leaning against his chest and her arms around his stomach. He kissed the top of her head and an hour or so later found her asleep on his chest. Running his fingers through her hair he slowly lowered her on the bed, careful not to wake her.

But he failed to do so.

"Xi, tabi ka na sa akin...Magiging malamig kasi if you leave the bed.."

With a husky voice and drowsy eyes, she was the most alluring, most seductive creature he had ever seen. He lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her, teasing her lips apart with his tongue, his name escaped her lips as he pulled away with the willpower he had left. 

"Goodnight baby..."

Her pulled her close to her and she intertwined her legs with his, her head against his rising and falling chest. He let out a curse as her breasts were pushed against his own body, she was most definitely in trouble. Wearing such revealing clothing while in bed with him, she did this on purpose... the way she beckoned him to the bed to 'cuddle' with her, the way she held him close... she provoked him. She wanted it just as bad as he did... but now wasn't the time... maybe tomorrow, or the day after... or sometime during their Alaskan trip... he didn't know when exactly, but all he knew was that it was most definitely soon.....

-

[AUTHOR NOTE: Bitin, alam ko... hahahaha! Teaser pa lang. Anyway, salamat sa support guys. CHOS, ang feeling lang! Basta, thanks guys, sobra! God bless you all!]