Chapter 8: Beh (PG13)

[AUTHOR NOTE: Medyo strong ang scenes sa chapter na to, the language I mean. This story does not reflect on the real personalities of Kim Chiu and Xian Lim. Proceed with caution. Apologies in advance for spelling or grammar mistakes, this entire chapter was typed on my cell phone, haha. Enjoy]

-

"This place is absolutely gorgeous.."

They walked hand in hand through the large entrance of the very expensive restaurant. Her eyes twinkled as they wondered, the chandelier above her head, the vintage paintings on the walls... the empty tables and chairs. She glanced at Xian with confusion.

"Why is it empty? Are you sure this is the place?"

He smiled and kissed her hand. Pulling her in, he whispered...

"I wanted us to be alone... I booked the whole restaurant."

Her eyes twinkled then slowly watered. A tear rolling down her porcelain like cheeks.

"For a man who doesn't court, you play the right cards."

He smiled and wiped the tear with his thumb.

"Don't cry, enjoy the night."

She silently nodded her head and the waiter took them up a level of the restaurant, Xian booked a table by the balcony and she was amazed by the view. For their first date, and his first time courting her, he was most definitely on the right track.

The lights of the city were twinkling, and shining, much like the stars and Kim's eyes...

-

A FEW HOURS BEFORE

Xian gave her the time he would pick her up and told her she could drive home now since he had called his close friend who was a mechanic who fixed her car. She said her thanks and told Maja about their date when Marcus had left their cubicle.

"Dinner is at 8... You need to come over and help me decide what to wear!"

Maj laughed and began packing her work station up.

"Kim, you could be wearing a potato sack and still look good. Sir Xian must be really serious about you if he's courting you... not just for the home run, if you know what I mean."

Kim smiled just thinking about it... After all the women she had watched him with, SHE was the one he chose to court.

"Sus naman Maj.... Sige na gandaaaa, tulongan mo ko sa outfit ko mamaya, pass by ka sa bahay ko."

Kim continue to beg until Maja finally gave in. They left the workplace at 6:15 and they took their separate cars to Kim's home. Going through Kim's closet, Maja began picking out her top three.

"This one screams sex appeal!"

A black, long evening gown that was backless, something Kim had forgotten was in her closet.

"Eto naman... very cute! Short but it's cute for a first date."

A mid-thigh halter dress that was the colour of beige.

"THIS IS THE ONE."

The final dress Maja chose was a white dress that hugged Kim's curves perfectly, a little cleavage but enough to leave any man curious, and the length just above her knee cap.

Kim tried on every single dress and picked the white dress. Maja curled Kim's hair and did her make up, a light amount of blush and fair amount of red lipstick, her eyes with just the right amount of mascara and eyeliner.

"OH SHIT KIM! GENDER ALERT TEH! ANG SEXY AT GANDA MO LANG!"

Kim laughed aloud and grabbed her beige 7 inch heels. Putting them on she smiled at Maj.