• 14 •

min's pov
hahaha you have now met your doom. isn't dying what you have always wished for? after you saw junkyu hugging another girl?

a voice whispered in the dark. no matter how hard i try to wake up, i can't.

after i met with the accident, i was left all alone in the dark, with no one but myself. i couldn't see anything, nor have to power to wake up. but one thing for sure, is that i can hear what's happening.

everyday, he will sing a song with his angelic voice.

"min...i love you. please don't leave me." i heard.

junkyu.

i missed him too.

as far as i want to wake up from this darkness, i'm also unsure about it. junkyu might still be with minyoung.

one day, i suddenly had the energy to wake up. but before opening my eyes, i decided to pretend i didn't love junkyu anymore. he has hurt me many times. i'm not sure what to do.

when i opened my eyes to the world, the first i heard was junkyu's voice and saw his perfect face.

"min! you're awake!" he exclaimed as he hugged me. but i pushed him away immediately. i felt a pang if guilt as i saw his sad face. i didn't mean to do that, i just wanted to forget him.

"min? what's wrong?" he asked but i just looked away, trying to avoid eye contact as much.

after awhile, he decided to leave. he picked up his stuff and left as quietly as possible. after he closed the door, i started crying in the pillows.

why did i do that?
was i stupid?
i just ignored the love of my life after not seeing each other for ages.
what have i done?

i sobbed in my pillow until i heard someone come in.

i wiped my tears on my pillow and turned to face my mummy.

"eomma!" i cried out as tears started to stream down my face again.

"eotekke? i just ignored junkyu and pretend i forgotten him. why did i do that. eomma help. please. i still love him, i really still do."

"min ah, junkyu still loves you. i can tell. he called me just now when you pretended not to acknowledge him."

"jinjja? then can you call him and ask him to come here?"

"sure."