• 10 •

junkyu's pov
after i pushed that asshole away, i immediately ran after min.

"min..." i mumbled under my breath.

when i finally caught her, i grabbed onto her arm tightly.

"what do you want?!"

"min...it's..."

"please, don't explain. i saw what i saw. you're not taking me seriously. let's break up."

"please, min. let me explain! you only saw a one sided account? is that reliable?"

"fine. explain."

i recounted the whole incident to her, telling min how minyoung forced me to kiss her. and telling her that it might all be planned by minyoung since i was back facing her, minyoung night have done that on purpose. i even offered to usher min to the camera room where she could check the cctv of me pushing that bitch away.

after explaining, min softened a little. she frowned as she sighed.

"junkyu, i'm really sorry for accusing you like that, i'm just...i hope you'll take our relationship seriously. if you don't want to be together any longer, just tell me and we'll end it. then we can focus on our careers. i decided to take a break for you to rest not to end up being a playboy. if you ever you with my feelings again..." i cut her off by kissing her as i put my arms around her waist.

"min...i love you know matter what. you'll be my first and last love. nothing will break us apart, not even minyoung. we have to be strong ourselves."

she pushed me away and wiped her lips.

"eww are you seriously gonna kiss me after kissing that bitch. at least wash your mouth or something." she said. i did as she said and wiped it off, before kissing her again. then we broke the kiss and left for our respective practices.

min's pov
i saw it. with my own eyes. how could he? i was so shook that i dropped my tumblr. then when junkyu turned around, i ran for my life. i just left him for a day and he got himself another girl so fast. and that girl was no other than minyoung. that bitch. what did her parents teach her? so what if she's rich? it's her parents that are rich and what's the point if she doesn't have good manners?

when he finally caught up with me, i tried swinging his hand off but it only made his grip tighter.

"what do you want?!" i asked with a tone of anger in my voice. he tried explaining but i just brushed him off. i do not want to talk to a jerk like him.

but when i finally gave him the chance, he explained everything thoroughly. he even wanted me to see the cctv recordings. i felt that junkyu was very sincere in what he had said so i decided to forgive him. then without warning, he just kissed me.

when he realised i didn't kiss back, he asked me what is wrong.

i playfully said, "eww are you seriously gonna kiss me after kissing that bitch. at least wash your mouth or something."

he wiped his mouth with his sleeve so hard to the point that it was bleeding a little before he kissed me again. we broke the kiss awhile later before we went for our practice.