• 2 •

min's pov
"yah! you don't know my order after 6 months?" i questioned junkyu. he was really shocked at first and offered to change my order and get a new one. he was really apologetic and i felt kinda bad cos i wanted to prank him haha. his face tho. cute :)

"oh... mianhae i didn't know you changed taste..."

"yah! jangnan ah, it's a joke. if i changed taste, i would have changed boyfriend too!"

junkyu slapped me playfully on my shoulders.

"where else should we go?"

my eyes lit up. he smiled at me. i think he knows where.

———————————————————————————

junkyu's pov
"yah! you don't know my order after 6 months?" min questioned me as she slapped my arm. what?! that was her usual and she didn't tell me she changed her order. we haven't met in 2 weeks since we have busy training schedules so i wasn't able to check in with her.

"oh... mianhae i didn't know you changed taste..."

she giggled non stop for like the next few minutes before she told me it was a joke. she even used our relationship as an example. how insensitive of her. it took me many hours of planning to steal her. i ain't gonna return her yet.

after we finished it tea break, i brought her to Lotte World. her second favourite place after her dorm, and possibly mine 😏

"kyu kyu ah !! wow thanks for bringing me here! thanks for paying for my ticket too !!" min exclaimed as she ran around the amusement rides like a kid. how cute. i'm happy seeing her happy :) that's how relationships work, i guess.

"ride the roller coaster with me."

my literal expression: 🤢😦

"min u know how i feel about roller coasters..."

"come on kyutie, be a namja so u can protect me when we're older!"

seeing min so excited, i had no choice but to grant her wish.

"your wish is my command, my princess min!"