My eyes landed on him and he knew, he knew what I was thinking. This time, he was even more serious.

"YG was dropping you so I had to do something. It was my decision, Chu. My career is important but so was yours. You worked hard for it. A few years of sacrifice, everything, I can always wait. Though I've broken my promise to your boss a few times," he added and I broke down even more.

I hated him. I hated him for a year when he first broke up with me. I was wrecked and was barely living until I debut and I'm learning these now?

After all those tears, the pain, the loneliness I succumb myself with? After all those years?

My eyes landed on his. This is a slap to my face.

All this time, it was all for me...so I can debut...I can achieve my dreams...

He sacrificed his happiness, our happiness, our time, all for me?

"Jisoo, whatever it is that you are thinking, please stop. This isn't your fault. It was my decision. I love you. I'd do anything, anything Jisoo, if it's for you," his voice, it was as if he was begging.

Why would he beg when he'd done so much for me?

At this point, I am starting to question myself if I still deserve him. He deserves so much more.

"What if I had given up on you? What if I fell out of love after your sacrifice? This is unfair. You have done so much for me. If I knew about it, I would have understood,"

"No. If you knew about it, you'd give up your dreams," he looked so desperate. "Jisoo, it's fine. I can talk to your boss again. It's been years..."

My eyes closed, everything I've learned now, can I simply accept them and go with the flow?

I've taken too much from Yoongi.

I don't deserve him.

"I'm sorry but I need to think about these," I whispered before turning on my heels leaving them off-guard.

In a rush, I was able to get out of the house, our managers left confused.

I was brisked walking, tears still streaming down my cheeks.

I feel like I was floating. My system is still confused.

Everything, it's still confusing me but at the same time, all I remember was Yoongi's suffering.

All of these, all the tears, the pain, I didn't have the right to feel those.

"Chu!" I heard him calling my name and I turned around for a moment. He was running, rushing towards me, worry spread over his handsome face.

My chest tightened and I feel like I can't breathe. My eyes starting to blur and I can no longer make out of my surroundings.

And then it came to me, he'd done so much for me bet here he is, still running to where I am. In the end, he'd still come for me.

So I didn't move. I waited for him.

I didn't care that we're outside. I didn't care that I wasn't wearing anything to hide my identity.

I was lost. And I'm don't exactly know how to deal with everything.

"Oh God," the moment our body collide, he pulled me for a hug and I can hear the sound of his heartbeat violently hammering inside his chest.

He buried his face at the crook of my neck and I swear I can feel his tears on my skin.

I'm hurting him.

"Stay away!"

"No! Backoff," we were startled when we heard our managers screaming, then flashes of cameras and the sound of its shutter can be heard.

"Suga! Kim Jisoo! Look here! Suga, so you're back together, right?"

And that's when I noticed a man carrying a big camera who was being pushed by our manager as they try to cover us.

"Shit," I heard Yoongi cursing. Does he know that man?

Yoongi's manager grabs us by the arm and rushes us back to the house.

Yoongi covered my head with his jacket, his other arms protectively wrapped around my body.

It was chaos.

Thank God there weren't so many people and I'm not sure they even recognized us since Yoongi was able to quickly hide our faces now. Plus, most of the people on the street are older ones.

I didn't know what happened next but Yoongi stayed with me while all our managers were on the phone.

"Jisoo, listen to me, okay?" he was cupping my cheeks while we are inside the house, sitting on one of the couch. My parents were talking with our managers.

"Everything will get better, I promise, okay?" he whispered before kissing the top of my head.

Will it?