"Alright, I'm sending the pictures now. When do you think we'll be ready to tease the video?" I asked, dragging photo files into an email on my laptop.

"I'll be done with the video in two or three days, but I think it would be good to release it on Friday, maybe at five. Then most people will be getting off of work and out of school so they'll be able to see it when it premieres. Then that also gives me extra time to make sure it's finished and to sort out any issues if they pop up," Mark said.

"I have plenty of photos, do we want to start posting them on Monday? Maybe one each day and the last one will be on Friday before the video?" I suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good."

The three of us continued sipping our coffees until they were gone and enjoyed a few donut holes. As we did we planned which photos would be posted at what time and what other promotional things Mark and Dark were going to do leading up to the video. It was a big project that had been teased for so long by both Mark and Dark on the channel, and all of their now shared subs had been theorizing and freaking out about when it might be released for months. Even though Dark had taken over Marks channel three months ago, this was going to be the video that essentially let the fans know that he was in charge now. Dark had to drag things out and make them dramatic, of course. He was having too much fun watching the reactions of his fans and torturing them by teasing and making them wait. Of course, I knew about that all too well. And now so did everyone else.

Once we had everything planned, Dark, Mark, and I went our separate ways. A few days later, Mark was finished editing the video and we all got together to watch it. It was perfect, and I knew the fans were going to be all over it. They were already loving the promotions that Mark had been posting on social media. And on Friday at 5 pm, the three of us were sitting together with Chica in Mark's living room, reading and interacting with chat on the live premiere of the video on Youtube. Sure enough, chat was obsessed, and Dark had a very satisfied smirk on his face.

"So, how does it feel to have thirteen year-old girls calling you Daddy now?" I laughed, talking with Dark as we left Mark's place once the live premiere ended.

"I suppose I don't mind that much, although I'd rather it was you calling me that instead," he grinned.

"In your dreams, maybe," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, despite minors finding me attractive, I am pleased with how the fans are reacting to everything," he decided. "I enjoy having so many fans on my side. And it's nice being in control."

"Yeah. Trust me, I know how much you like having control," I answered.

"Mhm, especially over you." He took my hands in his and teleported us to his place where he pinned me up against the wall before I even realized what was happening. He had an uncomfortably tight grip on my wrists, which he had held up on either side of my head, and there was barely an inch of space between my body and his. After his stunt with Mark and I in the basement of that abandoned house, I wasn't sure whether to trust him or be afraid. I searched his eyes for answers and could see anger in them.

"Our deal might be off, but remember that you'll still always be mine," he threatened, rubbing his thumb over my now healed tattoo of his name on my wrist. My heart raced even though it seemed as if he wasn't going to yell or really get mad. And then his lips curled up into an incredibly evil smile as his eyes moved from the tattoo back up to my fearful face. "And you know you can never, EVER escape me. No one can."

A/N: Hey guys! This was the end of A Deal With Dark! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I had a blast with this story. I know it's mainly smut and that's not really some people's cup of tea, but I tried to get some sort of balance between that and the plot and I hope it was decent. Please let me know what you liked and/or what I could do better in the future in the comments and I'd love to know what your favorite chapter and/or favorite parts were!

Also, now that you've finished this story, feel free to check out some of my other books on my profile. I have several Markiplier stories. Some of them are kind of old at this point (you'll know based on how many subs he has in them compared to how many he has now lol) but I think some of you will still enjoy them. If you liked the suspense of this one you might like Not Alone, Never Alone, and Paranoid. I have a couple of other "Darkiplier" stories called Dark Side and Thin Lines that were written before we had canon Dark so they're a little different but still Darkiplier-esque. I also have a Markiplier One Shots book that has some Darkiplier in it as well as other horror, romance, adventure, and smut. I also have a Jacksepticeye One Shots book.

Now that I've finished this book, I'm going to focus on finishing my other smut book (Professor Fischbach) and then revising and continuing my zombie apocalypse Markiplier book called The End, so be on the lookout for those. But anyways, thanks so much for reading and hopefully I'll see you in the comments of some of my other work :)