Chapter 7

Y/n: Wha-

Jimin: I love you, Zulith Y/n!

Y/n: jimin-ah

Jimin: It's okay Y/n, I'll give you time.

Jimin started to leave the room, but I spoke up.

Y/n: Jimin-ah! Wait! Come here.

Jimin turned around and his eye lit up. He starts walking towards me.

Jimin: Yes, Princess?

I opened the covers for him. he was confused, I rolled my eyes and pointed to the bed. He soon climbed in and I scooted over towards him and spoke up.

Y/n: I want cuddles.

I hugged him and laid my head on the side of his chest. He was so in shocked but he soon cuddled back while stroking my hair. I closed my eyes and drifted off peaceful.

Y/n: I love you too, Jimin-ah.

Jimin's POV

I laid there in bed with the woman of my dreams in my arms. I still couldn't believe what happened. At this point I didn't care about the stupid party. All I care about is her and killing Terry. She thinks she owns me and can touch what's mine. She will get punished for hurting my Queen. With all the things going on inside my head I soon drifted off as well.

Y/n's POV

Time skips to morning

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a loud bang on the door. I shot out of bed and saw Jin at the entrance.

Jin: Rise and shine, Love birds. Breakfast is ready downstairs.

I heard Jimin groan and said in his morning raspy voice, while pulling me back down to cuddle again,

Jimin: 10 more minutes.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes in his childish behavior.

Jin: Get up now!

Jin throws a shoe at Jimin but misses, hitting my bruise arm on accident.

Y/n: oww...

Jimin soon shot out of bed and ran after Jin. Jin soon bulted to his room. I followed the slowly since I was still bruised up. I saw Jimin banging on Jin's door with a mad expression, and yelled,

Jimin: OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!

I soon got there slowly but surely.

Y/n: Jimin-ah! Calm down. It was an accident.

Jimin: But he hurt you!

Y/n: Jimin, It was an accident.

I hugged him calming him down. I soon heard him inhale and exhale loudly, while I smile against his body untensing.

Y/n: Thank you.

He soon hugs back lightly trying not to hurt me. After a couple of seconds we let go and I knocked lightly on Jin's door.

Y/n: Jin. You can come out now.

Jin slowly opens the door and peeks out of the corner to make sure.

Jin: Sorry, Y/n.

I smile and stated.

Y/n: It's alright.

I turned around and saw the rest of the boys with wide eyes. I looked at Jimin and stated,

Y/n: I think breakfast it ready.