New Body and Being Found

Foxy soon woke up feeling funny and woozy, his body hurt a lot but his head hurt the most."What happened" he thought." Why is every thing so small?" he thought again. He tried to stand but hit something low, "Owww" he said while rubbing his head.His vision soon cleared and what he say made him very confused. Every thing was small, the windows,doors,tables,chairs."Wait" he then realized something, he looked at every thing again and realized everything wasn't small, HE was huge.'ok calm down foxy just thing about what happend before.What was the last thing you remeber?' he suddenly renumbered "FREDDY!" he said OUT loud, he quickly covered his mouth.'Note to self:don't yell.' He looked around and realized that he was in Lolbit's party room,' At least I can sit.He sat down witch made a slight tremor, 'what should I do know?' he thought.' OK,I can't leave this room because 1.I can't fit through the door and 2. I might scare lolbit or any body else out there. Suddenly he heard a familiar voice,'it's lolbit!' he started to panic' I can't let her see me, she'll freak out!' he thought.He quickly went to the tiny light switch and turned it off witch basically broke it with his finger.He stayed quite as Lolbit opened the door.

Lolbit POV

As i just got back to my room from Baby's Room asking if she had seen Foxy, I haven't seen him all day.I climbed up my stairs to my bed room when a thought I felt a light tremor but i ignored it.As I got to my bedroom and started playing with my cat Mr.Sparkles.I then notice in the corner of my eye the lights in my party room turn off from my window.I carefully when down my stairs to my party doors and opened them and finding the room pitch black. "Foxy?" I asked out loud thinking he'll be in here, there was a slight movement in the dark so i started walking forward.I suddenly felt a rush of warmth on my body.I soon walked into something soft and warm, it felt light fur? I then heard a loud "EEEp" from above me, As I looked up i felt warm air on my body.I looked up, only to be looking into the face of foxy, what was the difference, he was HUGE.We stood there in silence before I screamed and ran to the doors of the room.As I looked back I was startled at what he was doing.He was on the other side of the room pressing his back to the wall.It would be funny to see him huge and trying to hide and back away, if he wasn't so huge.We just stood there looking at each other with wide eyes before i ran back to my room.