A normal day

It was a normal day for Funtime Foxy, just chilling in his room like always.He sat in his room thinking about Lobit and what to do for her.Suddenly Freddy came in,"What are you doing foxy'he said,"nothing just thinking about Lobit" said foxy."Oh! I have an idea." said Freddy" what i" but before he could finish he got knocked out."Good job Freddy." said puppet looming over foxy."yeah now we can use the experiment on him. They all laughed as there plan was set into motion.Soon Lobit wouldn't love foxy any more and Freddy could have her. They knew that Bonnet was listening to them from around the corner"I got to warn Lobit. But before she could get to the the door, she got snag by BonBon" sorry Bonnet.'he said while locking her in a cage' but i can't let you go telling the others about what you saw. And with that he spread gas in the cage and Bonnet passed out so the gas removed any memory from the last 30 minutes."Good bonbon now we begin." said puppet smirking evilly.And the experiment began.

A/N sorry for the short chapter kind of was a rush but hey first book i wrote so yeah.Any way the chapters will be longer, but like I said first time writing.So yeah bye guys! Untill the next chapter.

                                                                                                                                                                  CircusGirl1983