Rex has been arguing with Kao, not wanting him back. Once he came out the bathroom door his eyes widened with disbelief. Rex saw threw the window, Mystery and Alfred kissing each other. He started to feel hatred for Alfred for stealing Mystery away from him. At the same time, Rex felt stupid thinking Mystery was his.

Kao noticed and pat Rex's shoulder leading to a hug soon after. While people in the background were confused about what episode did they miss to make this whole love triangle. There was so much drama with so little context causing them to overthink.

Rex hugged back, he was still upset at the ram but was just glad someone was with him at this moment. Kao was happy since he saw this as an opportunity to fix everything. 

Kao- it's okay Rex, I'm here, I'll always be

Rex- thank you, Kao. Means a lot even after I yelled at you

Kao- hey, don't mention it, I don't even blame you for yelling at me for 10 minutes in a public bathroom...

They stood silent and giggled soon after

***

Mystery talked to Rex, now remembering who he was. He still needed to remember some more stuff but it was enough for getting Alfred back. Rex told Mystery that he was back with Kao. They all had their life back together and are now happy. Mystery and Alfred went home and so did Rex and Kao.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Mystery grabbed Alfred's hand and ran inside the house. And was startled at how messy the house is. Seeing a bunch of beer, and cigarettes in the ashtray, dirty clothes everywhere even on the cabinets and dead plants. Alfred turned red in embarrassment and looked away.

Mystery- holy nuts, has it been that long?

Alfred- apparently

Mystery chuckled

Mystery- common, let's clean this up Alfred smiles and nodded, he walked off getting two big bags. One to throw the garbage and the other one for clothes. He passed one to Mystery and the feline picked up the dirty clothes. Alfred picked up the trash getting disappointed in himself for what he has done. He turns to Mystery, sees the feline smile then turns back with a frown.

Alfred- hey Mystery...

Mystery stops and turns to Alfred.

Mystery- yeah?

Alfred- I'm sorry

Mystery gave a confusing look

Mystery- bout' what?

Alfred- for drinking and smoking...

Mystery felt bad for the Shibu and walks up to him. He hugs Alfred gently as Alfred looks at him, not hugging back.

Mystery- it's fine Freddy...there is no need to apologize. It was my fault how I treated you

Mystery then kissed Alfred's cheek. Making Alfred blush but also smile. He hugs Mystery back and they start cleaning again. When Mystery noticed Alfred's boxers on the floor, he laughed loudly.

Alfred- what's so funny?

Mystery grinned and grabbed the boxers, picking them up. Swinging it around, making Alfred blush. He ran up to Mystery they tried to grab it as Mystery put the boxer higher.

Alfred- give it!

Alfred was pissed for being shorter than Mystery. He did tip toes but still couldn't reach them. Alfred got closer to Mystery's lips as the feline got the chance to kiss Alfred. Mystery kissed Alfred, causing Alfred to blush massively.

Alfred- Mystery common...

Alfred complained making Mystery smirk. Then hugged Alfred tightly.

Mystery- awe! Why are you so cute!?

Alfred- hey! Enough with that!

Alfred gave an annoyed look, Mystery just thought it looked cute.

Mystery- never!~

He placed Alfred on the couch and kissed the mutt deeply. Making Alfred moan.

Alfred- ah~ dammit Mystery

Mystery- hehe

They continued kissing enjoying the moment. After five minutes they stopped and Mystery hugged Alfred. As the Shibu rolled his eyes but hugged back with a smile.

Alfred- you may be a stupid cat...but you're my stupid cat

Mystery giggledMystery- and you're my cute loving puppy~