3

Alfred and Mystery were sitting next to each other on the bed. It was cold in Mystery's room, causing the dog to shiver ever so slightly. Mystery noticed and was about to grab some blankets when he felt something touch his hand. He looked at Alfred, who had a lustful look in his eyes.

"I have a better way to heat up~" he cooed, leaning in as subtly as he could.

Mystery started to sweat a little and cleared his throat.

"Yeah, me too!" He announced nervously, averting his gaze.

"Oh? And what's that~"

Mystery quickly grabbed a blanket and draped it over both of their shoulders, before Alfred could make any advances on him. Alfred grumbled a little in disappointment, but his eyes widened when Mystery wrapped his arms around his torso. He was cuddling with him.

"How's this? Are you warm now?" Mystery asked softly.

Alfred blushed. "Y-yeah."

Mystery leaned over and grabbed the two Switch remotes, handing one to the man next to him.

"Which character are you going to be?" Alfred asked, scanning over the selection screen.

"I think I'll be Yoshi," Mystery replied, selecting the green dinosaur. "How about you?"

Alfred stared at the TV for a moment. "I'll be Luigi."

They started playing and soon Alfred was winning, with Mystery close in second. What Alfred didn't know, however, was that Mystery had a blue shell. When it was the last lap, he used it to hit Alfred and speed past him to the finish line. Alfred was shocked that anyone would use such a cruel plan.

"Yes, I won! Bet you didn't see that coming Al," Mystery said, standing and jumping up and down on the bed. His hands were above his head, exposing a bit of his abdomen. Alfred blushed at how cute he was being.

"No, you totally got me, but next time I will win," he said confidently.

"Haha, alright, if you really think you can win, then should I go to the next round?" Mystery asked with a smug look on his face.

Alfred furrowed his eyebrows in determination. "Next round."

They played two more rounds, and Mystery won both. Alfred always came in second place.

"Heh, I didn't just win another round, I won two rounds," Mystery bragged.

Alfred shot him a pissed off look.

"Aw, is my little Al upset because he keeps losing~" the doctor mocked him, his whole frame shaking with laughter.

He laughed so hard that he fell off the bed, causing Alfred to snicker in amusement. He then proceeded to throw a pillow right in the other man's face.

"That's what you get for making fun of me," he said, looking at Mystery's hilarious expression.

After they were done playing on the Nintendo switch, they watched some stupid YouTube videos and took turns making bets with each other.

"Hmm, I bet that you can't do a backflip." Mystery grinned, so sure of himself. "If you can't do it, then you have to buy me those cat knee socks I want. You know, the ones that cost thirty dollars?" He paused, "but if you win, I'll do whatever you want me to."

Alfred thought for a moment before a smirk appeared on his face. He turned to Mystery with hooded eyes. "Okay, if I win the bet, you have to let me give you a blowjob... and, you have to wear a collar for a week~"

Mystery's eyes widened as he thought about it, hesitating. After some consideration, he came to the conclusion that Alfred wasn't a very athletic person. At least he didn't think so, therefore he would most likely fail the backflip.