Sleeping Conditions

I stood there and stared at the chaos that erupted in the safe room. I sighed, this was the stupidest argument in mankind history.

"Bullshit! Why does it have to be you?! Your fucking kidding me!?" Romano snapped. Italy shrunk back a little.

"Th-that's why I'm saying I should be with Germany.... " Italy said with a slight shiver.

"Wait! You've got to be kidding me! I object!" Germany exclaimed. I face palmed.

"I'm sorry for calling you two back. As you can see, I can't handle this alone." Japan muttered looking quite uncomfortable with the situation. 

"honhonhon~ I can share a bed with (Name). I would giver her a warm welcome~" France said winking at me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"What?.... Hm? Japan, what are they talking about?" Prussia asked.

"Its clear isn't it?" I muttered, already picking up on the conversation.

"Maybe we should pair up with our family? Oh, but if its to be together all the time-" Canada suggested. 

"If it were a sister, then I'd be only a little reluctant, but with a brother.." England said with a cringe, looking at America.

"Ewww! That would be torture! Its just too weird!" America said disgusted.

"Well, I could do with just a blanket. I could lay it over the table and sleep there. It'd make a perfect cot!" Spain suggested for himself. I actually like that idea.

"Huh? A Cot?" Prussia asked.

"Yes, since its already bedtime, we began prepare the beds, but then we realized there weren't enough of them for everyone. So we began to debate over what we should do." Japan explained. 

"Oh.... well, those west-made beds are pretty comfortable. So, you were worried that everyone was going to fight over them? Is that it?" Prussia asked. Japan nodded.

"It wouldn't be so bad if the smaller ones slept together, right? For example, Japan and china." Russia said pointing at the two countries.

"Stop leaning over me and peeking at me!! You are so damn lewd!!" China snapped, pushing the Russian away.

"All right, All right! Tomorrow I'll make more beds first thing in the morning! Can't you endure this at least for one night." Germany snapped. I sighed.

"Oh! Then I want a double beds! Romano, lets sleep together! I've been through a lot of loops, so its been ages since I last saw you!" Italy said with a happy smile. Romano flushed and looked away, however he didn't object.

"Oh~ How unusual of you to give in, Romano." France teased. I elbowed him in the side as a sign saying stop.