What's Happining

The next day it was mind blowing. the girls (stepsisters) Monica and Marisa talked to me. I was so surprised. its not like they were sharing secrets or anything. Hi Lisa,are you going to homecoming in the next six months? Marisa asked. I don't know it's a long way away. I said shyly. I hope you do! Monica said. I think they have an evil scream up there sleeve. I thought to myself. I told Kari and she thought so to. I talked to her awhile. she never minds if I talk to much I do if she's around, but not around anybody else. we talk about almost everything. We love each other. not smooch kiss , like your mom or dad, grandpa, grandma. I told Kari I don't know what's going in with Monica and Marisa. they've been acting a little coo coo. I said as we walked to first period. I think there always crazy aren't they?!! she said as we both laughed. your so true! I giggled. Well I'll see you maybe tomorrow! I said entering my homeroom. Lets start class, said mr. ganalyn. now what have we been talking about? Monica do you know the answer? he asked. um turtles?? And of course like usual, NOOOOOOOOOO! we have been talking about how George Washington became the very first president, I said with relief. Monica is to worrying about her boyfriend Tony he I a complete nerd she's just using him for good grades:-( poor guy.