16. Mr. Powers

Depuis le début

His pants hugged his legs, highlighting his round ass. It was like Captain America's.

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. I found out yet another way to annoy him. I looked at the clock, 5 minutes until the end of the school day. I figured I'd go to tutoring to get my phone. I'd be damned if I walked home without my phone.

I smirked as I pulled out a nice piece of Bubble Dubble, popping the chewy goodness in my mouth. Everybody had been listening to their music quietly, so I could've been an obnoxious person between Mr. Powers and I. No one could hear me and bug me about it.

I started smacking my gum loudly, popping and blowing large bubbles with the gum. Mr. Powers looked at me sternly, rolling his eyes as I tried to purposely annoy him. As I smacked on my gum some more, Mr. Powers' hands ran through his waves and slammed against his desk.

It startled me a bit, but I didn't stop me. As he stood up and started walking to my desk in the back, the bell rang for dismissal. Everyone quickly got out of their seats, running out to leave this hellhole meant to educate hormonal teenagers.

I left my bag in my chair and decided to go to the vending machine and get something to drink. Before I could open the door and leave, Mr. Powers walked in front of me, blocking me.

He crossed his arms across his chest, his biceps looking incredibly big, "Where do you think you're going Ms. Y/L/N?"

I shrugged and scoffed, "I'm staying for tutoring, but I'm thirsty so I'm going to the vending machine."

He chuckled at my actions and moved out of my way, opening the door.

"Okay princess, but you better bring your fine ass back here." He said as he sent a quick smack to my ass.

I slightly moaned and covered it up by clearing my throat. I walked out of the classroom and speed walked to the vending, trying my best to process what the hell just happened.

My teacher just smacked my ass.

I mean it's not like I didn't want him to do it, or I was uncomfortable or violated. If anything that teacher could get it. But if anyone, and I mean anyone, found we were possibly messing around, we'd both be in deep shit.

I knew damn well I could keep a secret, and that sneaky son of a bitch could too. He's a grown ass man but he's not stupid. What I thought we'd be doing was hella wrong, but I didn't care. All I had to do was keep my mouth shut.

The age difference wasn't dramatic. He was 23, I was about to turn 18 in a month. If we didn't tell anybody, we wouldn't get caught, simple as that. Soon I'd be legal age to date him.

Even the thought of fucking my teacher is foul, but if you had a teacher like him, you probably would want to too. As long as it'll be legal soon, as long as we tell nothing to no one, we'd be fine.

I soon walked to the vending machine, putting a dollar inside. I decided to get a nice water, the disgusting soda making my stomach curl and the juice making my skin break out from looking at it. Once I got my water a walked back to the classroom.

I felt myself get more nervous and wet as I got closer to his classroom. Soon I was in front of his door. I took a deep breath and opened the door, seeing Mr. Powers sitting in his desk chair. I closed the door and locked it, Mr. Powers smirking at my actions.