The Intruder

Author: Hey fam, I'm back! I know surprising, I'm not dead. I'm sooooo sorry for not updating for a while, it's been a hella busy last couple months. I just really wanted to thank the 22 people who took the time out of their day to read my 1st chapter. I think of you guys every day [believe it or not], and I love my readers so much! 22 people aren't much but I can't express how thankful I am to you. Anyway, so here is another chappy! Enjoy! And sorry for the wait. 

Still Lucy's P.O.V

My heart dropped...

When I pounced in the room and the place illuminated simultaneously, there was a figure laying lifeless, on my bedroom floor only a few paces away from where I was standing. From the second my feet hit the floor of my room I knew who the Intruder was. Before I even opened my eyes there was this feeling in my gut radiating, pulsing through veins I just knew it was him. I sauntered towards the figure. I bent down towards the figure 'I know that scent' I thought.  I pulled back the black hood of the cloak they were wearing. I felt my eyes heating up and without warning flood with salty tears. I ripped off his cloak fully, to reveal bruises and deep cuts. What worried me the most was the large gash in his side. It gushed with crimson. His warm blood spilled onto the floor.  The first thing I thought to do was to feel his pulse...It was slow, but still there. I let out a sigh of relief. I had to be strong I thought, for him. I wiped away my tears but, they kept coming with no intention of ending anytime soon. I stood up, I needed to go to get the first aid kit. I was about to sprint off...

"No, stay... please". I heard a voice beg weakly, it almost sounded like a whimper. I haven't heard that voice in so long, my eyes overflowed with tears. At this point, I was crying a river.  "Natsu". Was the only word I managed to utter out. My voice was shaky and hushed. He grabbed onto my arm with his now weak grip.  He spoke again  "Please don't go".  

"Natsu, I can't you're seriously injured I need to get my first aid kit or better yet Wendy!". 

"No!"

"What do you mean 'no' you could die!".

"No one can know I'm here... not yet".

"This's is unacceptable! I'm going to grab Wendy!".

"Look, I'll explain later but, you can't".

"..... Fine! But got some serious explaining to do after I temporarily fix you up". 

I bolted to my bathroom and violently grasped the kit and yeeted back to Natsu. "Okay, okay what the hell am I going to do about that gash". I whispered under my breath.  I drenched a clothe I had lying around in my room with rubbing alcohol. "Alright this is going to hurt, I'm going to put some rubbing alcohol on your gash" 

I gently started running the clothe over the wound on his abdomen. He screeched, which was exactly what I thought he would do. 

After about two hours of Natsu screeching and yelling at me to be 'gentle', I finally finished up bandaging up all his cuts and scratches and taking care of that huge gash.  I got one second to look at the time. I sighed, it was 2:46 am. "Alright, we both need some sleep".  As gently as I could, I slung Natsu's arm over my shoulder and laid him down on my bed. "I'm going to sleep on the couch oka-". He had already fallen asleep. I exhaled. 

I started to head down the stairs when I felt this impulse to look back. So I did. I saw Natsu sleeping peacefully, I walked back up the stairs to get a better look. I crouched down by the side of my bed and just stared at him. My eyes welled with tears. They rolled down my blushing cheeks and hit the floor. I sobbed letting my voice cry out. He was actually here. Natsu, my Natsu was alive. 

"Lucy... what's wrong?".

" *gasp* nothing."

"You're crying, what happened?!".

"I Missed you, idiot! I was so worried why the fuck were gone for so long!".

"Luce... come here". 

Natsu rapped his arms around me, as I just let my tears fall on to him. "It's going to be alright Luce... I'm here" His words danced in my head. "Shhh... it's all going to be okay".

"Do you promise to never leave like that again!". I bawled 

"Yes, of course".

"Really?".

"I'm never going to you. Ever". 

Author: Okay Okay I know that was kinda a short cringey chapter but whatever! *gasps* bruh I'm so cringey! Anyway, see you soon.

Love ya   😘