Another victim

I was standing in the garden as the car drove up to the street. It was a black Cadillac Escalade with 5 people in it. The guy in the back seat rolled down his window and told me to get away from here, I asked him why, and he just rolled the window back up. You would think I was scared, but I was not, some fat guy in a big car shouldn't tell me what to do! I continued my mindless work in the garden, but suddenly I heard gunshots, screams and a car speeding, It was the same car which had driven past me 5 minutes ago but this time they had guns pointing out the windows shooting down the street, shots were fired up and down the street. I jumped into a bush and hid. I heard glass shatter and a scream, a familiar scream, My mom’s scream! Shortly after it was silent. The entire street was empty, people was dead… everywhere…

*3 years later*

“C’mon Aziel! Don’t be a pussy!” James said

“Yea Aziel, Don’t be a pussy” Johnny followed up, I swear Johnny was James’ little bitch, anything James said, Johnny would do, I am even so sure that if James had told Johnny to drink bleach he would’ve done it…

“No, how about you do it yourself?” I replied, putting my hand in my pocket.

A mirror had been placed on the wall in the other end of the room. My black hair was a mess, it was going everywhere, my emerald green eyes, my mom had loved them so much… now no one tells me that anymore…

“Fine I’ll do it” I heard myself say.

Johnny pulled up a gun from his backpack, which had been placed next to the sink in the room.

He gave me the gun, and I walked off to kill another victim.