thirty

ABI LET OUT A DEEP BREATH AS SHE LOOKED IN THE MIRROR. she was meeting up with eric in less than an hour and she did not feel prepared at all. she tried to remind herself that he's her friend and he already knows what she's like but she couldnt help feeling nervous.

"excited?" erika walked up beside her in the mirror. abi laughed at erika and walked towards the sofa. "terrified." abi huffed our as she sat down. she leaned forward to grab her shoes as erika sat beside her. erika hugged abi from the side as she laughed, "you'll be fineee, if all goes well, a mini swagger will be running around in nine months.".

abi laughed and pushed erika off her and tied her laces. she checked the time and ran a hand through her hair. she was beyond stressed as she had about 30 minutes now, the walk to the cafe taking 20 also.

"i don't want to have to walk up to eric, im gonna start walking now so im early" abi explained as she stood up and brushed herself off. she glanced in the mirror for a last time and turned to erika for reassurance. erika smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up.

abi put in her earphones and put her phone in her pocket. she walked out the door and started walking towards the cafe, her heart was racing.

______

guess who can't keep a promise lolol
apologies
life is dumb