this ride is a journey.

( THIS RIDE IS A JOURNEY. )
chapter vii.

         AFTER A SHORT chat, the two boysdecided to go to griddys

decided to go to griddys. dakota has absolutely no idea what griddys was. he knew what a diner was, and what a donut was, I mean he's not completely stupid. but he was also closed off. he barely knew what a city looked like in real life just a day ago!
five had initially teleported there, because he uses his powers to go anywhere fast, but then remembered there was another person with him. so they just walked there. It wasn't far.

the street was wet and glistening, since it had previously rained. the town was almost completely empty expect for some cars driving by and the occasional pedestrian.

the taller boy kicked his feet, giggling. "I'm sorry but do you have any other expression but pissed off?"

"you don't know me. we've only known each other for twenty minutes." said five,

"ok, I don't have the best concept of time, but I'm pretty sure it's been more than twenty minutes."

"whatever, we've arrived." five took his hands to turn dakota around by his shoulders.

"wow."

upon entrance, the place smelt very good. the mix of donuts and coffee. and the place was—very pink. but dakota didn't mind. the REDCOAT building may have been absent of many colors, but his father's office definitely wasn't.

"aww, such cute kids." agnes gushed, looking over at some man sitting on the other side who wasn't paying much attention at all. though he left. "would you kiddies like a—glass of milk or somethin'?"

"the kiddies want-" five quickly stopped himself, and turned to dakota. "I forgot to ask. what is it that you would like?"

"I—I'll have whatever you're having."

"two black coffees, thank you." five said without much emotion, before smiling wide.

despite knowing what caffeine was, dakota had never tried it. donald ray hated caffeine. maybe it's a brother thing? he remembered not to long ago, when one of the girls 'adopted' by donald ray tried to sneak off cause she wanted coffee. but you know what happens to kids who try to sneak out.

it was very late at night. it was midnight. everyone was asleep, but it was donald ray's yelling that woke everyone up.

one of the twenty three kids, beatrix, had decided to do something forbidden. unimaginable. something that the other kids wouldn't dare do no matter how much they wanted to. sneak out. though as you probably could tell already, it did not go well.

"what were you thinking?!"

"I-I'm sorry, father."

"what were you even planning on doing our there? all alone!"

she seemed so scared. it was heartbreaking to the children looking in through the doorway secretly. "I was just going to get coffee, father."

"caffeine? that poison!" tears welled up in her eyes as he screamed. "go to the punishment room, you will be sleeping in there for the night."

before you ask, no the punishment room wasn't some big chamber. it was a very very cramped and smelly broom closet.

"this is wonderful." said dakota, taking another sip of the bitter yet enjoyable drink. "my father always used to say how it's poisoned."

five let out a small laugh. it was small, but genuine. "what else can you do?"

"what do you mean?"

"you are a psionic, you have the ability to do so many things. omnilingualism—telepathy!" five stopped talking for a second, admiring the butterfly that had mysteriously entered, landing on the brim of his mug. it was blue, and it was beautiful. "illusion manipulation?"

dakota hummed in response. this always happens. there is a calm a moment. a light hearted one. right before the craziness begins to happen. if you thought that this moment would remain tranquil—you are sadly mistaken.

the two boys heard the ringing of the bell, indicating someone had entered, brushing it off as just some customer. but it wasn't until five felt the barrel of a gun—a rifle behind his head.

"come on, kid, get up. do you think I want to go home with killing a kid on my conscience?"

"no it's alright." the number-named said calmly. "because you won't be going home."

now, I'll spare you the action, mostly because I am not in the mood of describing the gore-ish sight of five snapping people's necks, effortlessly teleporting himself throughout the room, and dakota snapping people in half with nothing but his own mind.

once it was completely over, and they were sure, five sat back down and sliced his arm open with a knife. "what the hell are you doing?"

"son of a bitch." Is all that five muttered after removing some weird flashing green device out of his own arm.

☆⋅⋆ ━━ SKYLAR SPEAKS
I wrote that? YES BITCH I DID WOOO.
so, in conclusion, I love Agnes ... and I
love harcher. GOODBYE LESBAINS