REDCOAT.

野蛮
🕊 ╳ 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒄𝒐𝒂𝒕.
𝘐𝘔 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 𝘚𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘓𝘌𝘛
𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘈𝘙𝘋𝘌𝘕

donald ray hargreeves, better known
as his alias Gary Myfenfield, is the step brother of Sir Reginald Hargreeves. well, was. as a child, reginald was always seen as the better one and Gary was seen as the one who wouldn't do anything with his life. and let's just say that Reginald did not care. ever since, Donald has always set out to be better than his step brother. to accomplish more. when Donald read in the news that his brother formed this thing called The Umbrella Academy, it just motivated him more. Donald formed a secret organization called REDCOAT. he kidnapped as many gifted children he could find in several illegal labs. and so he set out to do the same thing as his step brother did when he formed The Umbrella Academy. to save the world. though, he never got the chance, since the REDCOAT building caught fire and was burned down to ashes. everyone was left for dead, including Donald Ray. but there was one that remained alive. dakota archer. dakota was one of the 20 - or - so children that he kidnapped, though the difference between dakota and the others is that he was the one Donald trusted the most. he trusted dakota with practically all of his secrets. though when dakota was under the impression that Donald Ray "Gary Myfenfield" Hargreeves has perished, he turned to the only place he could think of. the umbrella academy.

━━ ⋆⋅ ☪︎ ⋅⋆ ━━

noah schnapp as dakota archer

━━ ⋆⋅ ☪︎ ⋅⋆ ━━
aidan gallagher as five hargreeves.
tua cast as themselves.

☆⋅⋆ ━━ DISCLAIMER
I don't own the umbrella academy or it's
characters, but I own dakota and what
happens in the book. I just really felt like
making a soft gay five tua fic and so I DID