Absolute Unit

As the sun gleamed down on the radiant, miniature town of Ribeauvillé, a newcomer approached it via a wooden carriage that creaked loudly as it steadily progressed down a narrow hill.

"How much further?" The newcomer asked as she poked her head out of the window to glance at her new surroundings.
"Not too long now," the carriage driver responded, his greasy hair hastily tucked behind his elephant-like ears. Excited, the newcomer furthered her head out of the window and watched on in anticipation as the carriage halted at the entrance to Ribeauvillé.

All was silent as the newcomer stumbled out of the carriage, her eyes gleaming like stars.
Neglectfully, the carriage driver chucked the newcomer's luggage on the floor before hopping onto his carriage and rushing away.
Awkwardly, the newcomer picked up her items and proceeded to her new home, a small cottage with flowers growing from every nook and cranny of it.

In front of the house was a quaint, little garden with small bubbles of mud and what appeared to be a sloppily-made lavatory. Suddenly, there was a flush sound before a stunning, handsome ogre stepped out, scratching his thicc booty and sneezing a ball of snot onto the ground of the garden.

"Oh my!" The newcomer exclaimed, her mouth gaping open, her eyes scanning this fascinating specimen up and down. She was in awe.
"I apologise, I thought this was my new home," the newcomer explained, "I'm Y/n."

Swiftly, Y/n reached out her hand, the ogre refused.
"It's your place now," the ogre grumbled before unwillingly lifting up his lavatory and stomping furiously down the road.

"What an absolute unit," Y/n remarked as she unlocked the door of what would be her new home for years to come.