MORE PANCKES IN THE HOUSE:

Edd makes the best breakfast out of the foor and once made bacon pancakes from reading a recipe on how to make it on a kid book related to adventure time.

Tord never had a chance to date anyone during highschool or college so he used hentai as a substitute.(Idk anymore)

Matt likes watching cartoons and is very fond of Steven Universe and so he asked Tord if he had a costume for Pearl and so that led to the whole crew cosplaying as the steven universe gang with Matt looking like Pearl,Edd looking like Peridot ignoring how tall he was,Tom & Tord as Sapphire and Ruby but Tom wore shorts instead.

Tom likes taking Matt's overcoat and keeps it in his drawer for reasons.

Tom & Tord actually had small feelings for each other in highschool but after having a fight they became enemies and forgot about each other in college.

Edd likes drawing "UwU" in his papers when bored.

Edd assigned roles for each of the gang to do when they have to cook food.

Tom is the best at grilling burgers and etc.

Matt likes baking a lot of sweets and sometimes asks Tord to help him in making cookies or cake.

Tord is the best at making  drinks and helps Edd in pranking Tom.

Tord would say yeet at the most random moments.

Tord made the others Play Doki Doki Literature club which ended up Matt crying in a corner,Edd dying silently and Tom wanting to kill Monika.

Tord may seem like that type of person who only watches anime and prefers it over cartoons in reality he likes both Anime and cartoons the same way.