[ prologue ]

I walked towards the gym of this disgusting ass school. It took longer than needed, due to the crowd of people just standing around in the hallway.

You will never be able to understand how many people I have to shove every day. . .

So damn aggravating.

But what made life easier, is that a lot of people were afraid of me, but thought I was cool at the same time. I can be a really chill person, but if you piss me off, I have absolutely no problem beating your ass in a heartbeat. I just suggest that you don't try to push my buttons.

But some people had to learn that the hard way, sadly. For them, sadly. In my eyes, it was really fun to do.

The closer I got to that gym, just meant the higher chance of something bad happening to someone. And just a notice; that bad thing wasn't gonna happen to me, and I think that everyone at this school knew that.

When I made it to the gym, I was greeted by my closest friend, Isabel.

Isabel has been with me since I started my high school years. She's the complete opposite of me in my opinion. Isabel is nice, kind, and is a fun person to talk to. Wow, that in itself, give you a good description of my personality.

"Hey Vanessa," she said. I shot a fake smile before walking past her and going into the locker room. I heard a teacher behind me calling my name, but I honestly didn't care, so I still went into the locker room.

A kid walked up to me and plucked the back of my neck. Before they even had the chance to say anything, I whipped around and punched, whoever it was, in the gut — hard. I already knew it was this boy Jeremy that likes to mess with me all the time. Sure, we're somewhat friends, but I swear he pisses me off so much-

I smirked at his groaning on the ground before walking away to my locker, and turning the lock in order of my combination. As usual, I repeated it to myself in my head;

"6-16-49"

I mentally laughed at the face Jeremy had on his face, when I got him in the gut. But, I missed my target.

Just then, the person I hated the most stood up slapped my neck.

People have a thing for hitting my neck, huh?

I turned around and glared at her.

"What the fuck do you want, Janae," I asked, anger a key tone in my voice. She smiled towards me, me knowing that it was fake.

She pouted her lip, "Aw, what's wrong, Vanessa? Got your thot-ish panties in a twist again? Or did a boy shove them up your ass- oh wait! The only boys you get, are the short dick ones!" Her little minions laughed behind her.

All I saw was red in this moment.

I hated the idea of people thinking that I was a thot or some fucking hooker, because of the was I dressed and because everyone thinks I'm cool.

"I don't date guys, you bitch. And everyone knows that. The only reason you'd say that, is because you're depressed that you can't get any, because nobody wants you fucking AIDS hunny."

I heard some people laugh in the background, as they began to crowd around us.

"Maybe that's why you're gay. . ." He smirked at her words. I took a step forward, closer to her.

"I fucking dare you to say some shit like that again, Janae. I fucking dare you, slut."

She laughed in my face, "You're only gay, because no guy in this state of Virginia would ever want you," she whispered in my face.

I boiled over.

And I couldn't calm down.

I whipped my body behind her and slammed her head into the locker that stood in front of her. Over and over. Blood began to pool from her head. Next, after she fell to the ground, I punched her in her snobby ass face, until all of her was just bleeding.

Let's just say, she had to go to the hospital. . .

And let's just say, I've been suspended for the rest of the school year, and have to stay in juvie for a few years. . .

I think I've under exaggerated about this. . .

xx xx

I ran down the hallway to the mess hall, the guard following just behind me. He just inspired me to run even faster than I was already running.

"VANESSA DANGER!" The guard called from behind me.

I laughed, "KISS MY ASS, LUCY!"

Just as I was out of the way, the speakers came on with a loud beep, scaring me and making me fall to the ground. They caught up with me in seconds, and put hand cuffs on my wrist, that were behind my back, making me pout. "C'mon! I was just having fun before I have to leave! I don't even want to go on this show! This is completely stupid."

"Well, it wasn't too much of my choice to take you, Nessa," he calls me by my nickname, cause' we're cool, "I was just told to retrieve you and take you to get you things from your parents, because they are bringing them here."

I sighed, as he made me stand up, walking back towards the front of this building. The moment we arrived at the front office, I saw — the people I was supposed to call mom and dad — standing right there. I avoided eye contact at all costs, as I felt them burning holes into my face.

"Hello, Vanessa," my father spoke. I ignored him, took my bag of things from them, then walked away with my guard still following just behind me.

"Maybe I'll have fun on this show — just maybe. . ."