My Bully

*2022 editing*

"Give it back, Jake"

I jumped for my phone but it was pulled away. I get angrier at him making my eyes glow gold. He laughs at me making my anger grow.

"Aww don't give me that look, puppy"

"Im not a puppy..."

"Yeah, whatever"

I reach for my phone again only for it to be pulled away again. I didn't try to stop myself when my hands moved on their own and pushed him into the lockers. I should have stopped them.

He dropped my phone to the floor and grabbed my collar. He back me up to the lockers across the room. His eyes glowed a vibrant royal blue as he looked into to my gold ones.

"Don't fucking touch me, Nathan"

I rolled my eyes at him and started to squirm a little under his strength

"Hypocrite."

He shoved me against the lockers again causing the wind to be knocked out of me.

"Don't be a smartass"

I grabbed onto his wrist because my chest started to hurt from his pressure.

"Don't be.. mad just because your du-"

He pushed harder and breathing was suddenly almost impossible

"Let me-... go, Jake!"

He glared at me before he dropped me to the ground. I fell straight on my back forcing the rest of the air out of me and he walked out.

I got up and checked my phone seeing a large crack going diagonally across the screen. My temper raises even higher as I put it in my pocket. I can't do anything about, Jake. The teachers don't do anything. My parents don't care and the students sure as hell won't help me, not to mention I don't have friends.

I sighed as the gold in my eyes go back to a light brown.

You're probably wondering who I am and what that whole thing was about.

Well first I'm Nathan Willden and i'm the biggest joke of the grade. I'm known as 'puppy' by douchebags because I never had my first transformation. By the way I'm a werewolf. Pretty much half the student body is.

Another problem is my parents are never home

They usually drink and stay out late with their 'friends'. They never really cared for each other, much less me. I don't care about what people think about me, in fact I could care less. It's just this one specific person and his group of friends that annoy me.

This person is Jake Tropen. He's made fun of me for so long and I'm sure that he has no regrets doing so. He makes my blood boil and it pisses me off that I'm not strong enough to stop him.

Enough of the though. Currently I'm walking out of the gym locker room.

I hate gym. No matter how many times I ask the coach to switch my class he won't listen. I could do anything instead of gym, but coach said it was 'to far in the year' to switch. So I bare it everyday.

Today is the day I especially hate. Not only is it Friday but it's dodgeball day. Everyone aims at me. I mean like literally everyone! Even my teammates!

Gym is pretty short on Fridays which is good for me so I decided to just get it over with.

I walk to my side of the court only to have dull green eyes following me. I look at them and meet Jake. My anger comes back making my eyes flare with gold. He smirks at me and his response was an blue-eyed flash.

As soon as I hear a whistle, red rubber balls soar towards me. I tried increasing my speed, but it doesn't work since it's only half what I could do if I transform. I ended up getting hit in the face and got knocked down. The balls come faster and I couldn't take it anymore. I jump up and ran towards the boy's locker room in anger.

I crash through the door and slide down a locker. I looked down see the protruding veins in my hand slowly make themselves unknown.

I heard the door open to the locker room but no one should be out for at least 15 minutes? Then I saw the dull green eyes move toward me. A tall figure stood in front of me towering over me. I look down trying to ignore his presence.

I felt his eyes still on me.

"What do you want Jake"

He kept quiet but shifted in his position.

I finally looked up into his eyes. He stared back at me and didn't move. I could tell he was trying to read my thoughts through my expression. He couldn't, making him frown but I stood up in front of him and let my emotions accidentally slip.

"What do you want?!"

Finally forgetting about hiding any expressions I got up, annoyed by him not saying anything. I stormed out of the locker room and to my luck, the bell rung signaling that it was the end of the day.

I rush out of the school and make my way to my house.

-

I open my front door and slam it behind me. I hear a low growl and look into the kitchen only to see my parents. Both of their eyes are glowing.

Their heads turned towards me and they stop looking at each other.

"Um, hello..?"

"Hey"

My dad walks towards me, eyes still glowing. My mom follows him and they stand in front of me.

"Is... Everything okay?"

"Yes."

"...Okay well why are your eyes at glowing"

My mother rolled hers and placed her hand on her hip.

"The goddamn full moon is close and we don't get to choose what we want for ourselves, that's why."

"Mira please don't start."

"No, I'm going to start! This whole mate thing is shit!"

My dad just began to ignore her and nonchalantly looked back at me.

"You still haven't shifted yet?"

"No I haven't."

"Then go find your mate or something. It's already embarrassing enough that your eighteen but you haven't shifted yet."

"Well excuse me for having your faulty genes."

He narrowed his eyes at me

"Don't get smart with me"

Why do I always have to be the smartass when I'm just stating the obvious? My mother spoke up again.

"Search for your mate so you can shift already. If it doesn't help you shift then so be it but if I have to go through this full moon shit then you have to as well. Maybe then I'll feel better."

My parents saw their bonding as a curse which technically, it is but not the point. They complain about not having control over their feelings and bodies but I tuned them out over the years. I just got tired of the same moping as always.

"You know what, whatever..."

I direct my head towards the ground and I start walking away.

I ran towards my room and slammed the door. I lock the door and sit on my bed grabbing a pillow and throwing it across the room.

I can't believe I have a mate to find and after that, apparently it'll help me shift?

I'm so fucking over this 'adult werewolf' thing... Huh guess they were right.