I'm watching you!

Start from the beginning

After a hour of talking about hot girls,drunk people and laughing.I go in the kitchen to fetch a beer in the fridge,at the same time,Harry storms in with a serious face.I pretend that i'm the only one in the room and make my way to the livingroom.Harry pushes me to the counter blocking my two free sides."-See your a perfect example of a bitch!"Harry whispers eyeing me with attention."-Problem?"i ask."-You went with Gavin then me and now...Roy....be ashemed of yourself!"Harry says pressing his body to mine."-Jealous?I don't care,my life,my choices.By the way,your the one who told our friends about our hot sex.Am i wrong,Mr.Styles?"i explain raising an eyebrow."-You still love me...i know you do..."Roy comes in the kitchen,his eyes look at Harry's while,he stands up straight to go closer to Roy."-What do you want?"he asks."-I want to talk with my girlfriend...in private!"Roy talks with a calm friendly voice not like Harry's.

"-Hey guys,were about to play Monopoly!"Louis shouts from the livingroom."-You betta go.."i say meeting Harry's eyes."-I was about to go anyway..."Zayn and Anne come too with empty bottle of beers."-Where?"i ask,whishedto keep my bloody mouth shut."-Problems?"Harry plays my game using the same words."-I was just asking cause were goin to play Monopoly,you idiot!"i shout getting out of the kitchen."-Why don't you go home and fuck all night with ya new boyfriend?!Cause your here wasting your fucking time,Lisa!"Harry shouts following me behind.I turn around pushing him away."-Bye."i say coldly slaming the front door behind me.

Harry's P.O.V.

"-Good job,Harry!"Roy follows Lisa and i fall on the sofa."-What is fucking wrong with you?!"Diana shouts in front of me."-Thanks to you...Lisa isn't here with us...thanks to you,Lisa isn't happy like she was before till she met you!"Diana adds making me feel shit.Thanks Dee,so kind as always."-Are you happy now?!Ok,i feel a shit,ok?!"Anne sits beside me with a tiny smile."-Harry,if you really love Lisa...then stay away from her cause you are hurting Lisa.Even because for the fight at the coffee shop.This person that hates you will get to Lisa,making you suffer more."Anne explains taking my hand in hers.

Lisa's P.O.V.

"-Hey!Are you ok?"Helena comes intomy room at eight o'clock in the morning."-Did you sleep?"i ask sitting up."-The girls told me about yesterday......"she explains."-I'm goin back home today,is Megan and dad gone?"Helena nods.Alex comes runing on my bed jumping up and down with her Peppa Pig pj."-Helena and me are having a girly day today,are you going to join us?"i shake my head."-I'm goin back home,sweety."i say stroking her long brown hair."-I got this in our the mail box."Helena moved with dad because she wanted us girls to stay alone without her in the middle."-God i miss you sis!"i grab nicely the letter and start to read it.

Your sisters are very worried about your life,Lisa.

-A

"-Whi is it?"my eyes nearly fall from their place,i quickly dress and wash myself."-Is someone out in front of our house?"i ask grabing my mobile.I send a text to Anne and Diana about an other letter from the mysterious A."-Stay at home,ok?"i run out of the house in a rush,i start the car and drive to my house.

"-What did A write this time?"Anne asks sitting in front of me."-That my sisters care about me...i think this person is spying us from somewhere...don't you think?"without knowing that we were four in the house,Harry comes in my room like it's his appartment."-I'm gonna check Gavin's appartment..."he stops talking meeting my scared eyes."-What do you want to do now?Cause another problems?!"i shout standing up from my bed."-I think that there's someone who wants you to suffer with me,Li."Harry explains with a serious voice.

"-What do ya mean?"i ask."-He means that this person wants Harry to suffer more and more....apart from Maggie's death."Diana says coldly meeting Harry's angry eyes.

Harry's P.O.V.

I unlock Gavin's appartment door and walk in the silent livingroom.I look around every little thing in his house,i search the kitchen,bathroom and my brothers's room.I open the two nightstands beside his bed and find condoms and sigarettes.Wow,my brother goes into action quickly,just like me but i've changed because of my Lisa Davenport.

I sit on the bed,in front a medium brown wardrobe.I take a slowly look at it's features and open the two doors of it.I find all sorts of this:clothes and shoes but i find photos of Maggie and Lisa attached on the two wardrobe doors.

I quickly make Anne's phone number and walk around the room till she says:"-Found something?".

Lisa's P.O.V.

Want to know which idea i came up with to let Gavin come out with me?A run in New York's big and amazing park.I'm,now,ahead from Gavin that is running very slow,i stop to let him walk beside me for a rest."-So were friends,right?"i nod."-We can try again you know?!"i stop to meet his seductive eyes,makes me think of Harry."-No.I'm not here for that,i'm here to be friends with you again."i explain."-I understand.Sorry."Gavin starts walking again,i stare as he is a bit far from me."-Gavin!"i run in front of him,we stare at each other for a long time."-I know you wanna kiss me,Li."he takes a step closer and our body's connect.Our faces are inches apart and Gavin's hands wrap my waist so,i'm get closer and closer to his lips."-I can't..."i whisper."-Oh yep,your with Roy now!"he rolls his eyes.

"-Roy told you?Listen Gavin,i'm a sensitive girl and i have to make my life how i dreamed inside me.I don't love you,you're just a friend to me.Sorry."i explain taking his hands."-I understand."is that all Gavin can say?!I understand?!

"-What are your dreams,Miss Davenport?"Gavin asks me,were sitting in Brew's coffee shop for some coffee."-Finish university and then to anywhere with my music."i sio my hot coffee."-When is your exam?"i roll my eyes."-In a couple of months."i say."-I had dreams but they've been destroyed by a horrible person..."i hear sadness in his voice,i sit up and make the question that i was scared to ask him."-Tell me the of Maggie.Why is Harry angry with you?"i ask and Gavin looks right in my eyes,like he's digging for a treasure to fing in my deep brown eyes.

"-It's just that...Maggie was killed and don't know why...".

"-Were always at the same point!Is that all you know?If you don't enter in his dark past,why is he angry with you?"i insist with a big courage in my muscles.

"-Why do you bother?"i remain to look at him but my phone buzzez with a tex from Diana.

How is it goin?Anne and Harry want us home cause Harry found something.

Dee

"-I have to go!"i say standing up."-Sorry for that response but i don't want Harry to know that i've told you without his permission.Sorry.".

"-Don't worry.".

"-Was it Roy?"i nod."-He's a good guy,Li."i nod again walking to my car parked next to the park.

"-Hazza isn't here but he sent all of us a photo!"Liam hands me his mobile."-What is it?It isn't clear."i say."-In Gavin's appartment,in his room,in his wardrobe,phots of you and Maggie attached."Niall explains and my heart beats fast."-I think he or they have a plan!"Louis admits looking at the photo in my hand."-Who are they?"i ask."-We think that more than one person hates Harry."Anne says typing on her computer."-Why?What happend to Harry?Can someone tell me the truth!?i shout throwing Liam's mobile on the floor.

I'm with Diana at the club while,Anne is alone at home still working on Gavin and "they".I'm helping Dave washing the little glasses and Diana is cleaning the tables with the boys.I work with the melody of the rock music running in my veins."-Is Anna gonna come?"Dave asks over the loud music."-Dunno.Wait,i'm gonna call her!"i go out of the club and digit Anne's number.She isn't responding.I try and try a million times but it keeps ringing.Did something happend to her?Or is she having a fun night time at the moment?

"-Is isn't getting the phone up!"i shout returning to my job."-Shall i try?"i nod at Liam going out to throw the rubbish away."-How is it goin with Hazza?"Dave whispers."-Were not friends anymore."i say going to Diana to help her with the tables.

Li,

I'm outside waiting for you.

Anne xoxo

"-Anna sent me a text!She wants me to go outside."i say turning the music off."-I'm comming with you,Lisa!"Dian follows me outside,i look around to see where she is but no sigh of Anne."-Can you see her?"i spot Diana running in the middle of the street,i follow her and see Anne's body on the floor.I bend down to her covering my face with my hands.Diana and me fall into a big cry and i scream while,Diana shouts for help.

I see light in Anne's pocket,her mobile.I grab it with my trembiling hands,i open the text and read it loud so,Diana can hear it too.

I'm watching you.

-A