chapter 1

Mikey's POV 

Laughing at Brook I helped him back up as he held his head laughing . "That's gonna bruise." Is all I'm able to say before i busted out laughing again at all of our stupidity.  We had been cruising around down town on bikes for one of our covers in jokingly I had pushed Brook off of his bike and he had crashed into the wall. After helping him back onto the rented bike still laughing like no tommorow, I grabbed my own.  Getting back on track we try to take deep breaths to calm ourselves key word tried, as we headed back to the meeting point where we we're all supposed to meet up. I had asked Brooklyn to come with me on a little break because there was something that i had wanted to tell the band mates in i had figured that it might be easier to tell one at a time even though I could possibly be rejected five times that way.  After another deep breath i cleared my throat slowing down as I concentrated on what I needed to say. "Um hay Brook...I wanted to tell you something." Is all I'm able to get out before my throat closes up on me as i start to panic thinking about what could happen. What if he reacted bad in told the other band mates in they kicked me out of the band or worse broke up with me. Maybe it would be better to tell all of the band mates at one go in the flat. Yeah, so in that way i wouldn't have to face them again after the rejection.  " No, no never mind i'll tell you back at the Flat." At that Brooklyn looked at me for a second before nodding his head with a light concerned smile, just as we reached the meeting point to see everyone else waiting for us.  

During the bike ride with the other mates

Rye's POV 
"Dude seriously Mikey is such of a Dad he's always keeping his eyes on us in not letting us get hurt in taking the impact and he's a amazing daddy especially without knowing it." Jack said quiting off toward the end of his statement before sputtering out another comment. "But I would of been perfectly fine with doing that wheelie with the flat bike." Laughing at what Jack had said I lightly push him as Andy laughed at the daddy comment. "Dude you would of broken your face if Mikey wasn't there to stop you, but I do agree, Mikey would make a good Daddy Dom for us." I said with a serious face as I looked at Jack and Andy who both straightened up in nodded in agreement. "Yeah like how he always makes sure to tuck us into bed with a kiss on the head before going to bed himself."  "Or how he always makes sure that we don't over work ourselves."  They grinned at each other staring off probably remembering all the little things Mikey has done for us over the last couple of years. "Yeah I can recall a couple myself." I said out loud just as Brooklyn and Mikey came around the corner.

"Hay boys y'all ready to go home?" Blair called out to us, as we all shook our heads ready to go home and tuck in tight for the night.