the talk

Adrian and Marinette decide to meet up at a coffee shop.

"hello Marinette or should I say milady".

"hi"

..... awkward silence.........

The awkward silence ended when it was their time to order.

After they order they started to talk a bit more about how they are so oblivious about their identities.

"WAIT! does that mean I have a crush on Marinette? "Adrian says without noticing he was talking out loud.

"wait what you have a crush on me!" why? "and plus, you said you had a crush on ladybug not me" Marinette says not sounding convinced.

"I love the girl with or without the mask the question is do you love me with cat ears?" Adrian said idyllic.

"of course. I actually had a crush on you since you gave me your umbrella." Marinette admits shyly.

"OH MY GOSH DON'T TELL ALYA" Adrian and Marinette say in unison.

"why would I tell Ayla she would put it on the lady blog,

and she will expose our identity to all of her fallowers I don't know if you know this, but she has a lot of fallowers because she posted that picture." Marinette explains.

"will you please go on a date with me Saturday?" Adrian asked.

"I would love to." Marinette replies.

The next day at school.

Ayla runs up to Marinette.

"what happened with Adrian I know you two went out yesterday." Ayla asked curiously.

"it went good." Marinette replies.

"hey beautiful" Adrian's says as he walks up to the two.

Alyas exe. Stopped working.

"I think we broke her." Marinette says.