"Maleficient!?" Beast talks "she is the worst villain in the land! Besides Hans tried to kill your family!

"Dad, just hear me out here."

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!"

"Dad, their children are innocent!"

"Don't you think they deserve a shot to a normal life?" I said loudly glaring at the king.

"I suppose their children are innocent." He said before walking towards the door.

"Well done." Queen said to Ben. "Your mother would be proud of you." She said to me.

When they walked out Ben glances at his ring with a beast on it and I look at my necklace and bracelet with a snowflake on it.

***

"I'm so excited." Ariana said to Mila and I.

"Cal your tits. They're normal people." Mila said chuckling.

A few seconds later, we notice the limousine get closer and closer to where we were standing.

Audrey, Ben, Rhett, Mila, Ariana and I stood behind FGM waiting for them to come as well as Doug, the band and the cheering team.

The door opened and three boys rolled out of the limo, fighting for something while four girls and another boy stared at all the show Auradon prepared for them.

"You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?!" The boy with white hair and black roots yelled.

"Cause you want it!" The guy with long brown hairanswered

"Give it to me" The red haired boy demanded.

I assumed they were Cruella, Jafar and Hans children, Carlos, Jay and Harvey.

"Guys, Guys, Guys!" The girl with purple short hair said getting their attention.

"we have an audience" A girl with long red hair finished for the first one.

'Definitely Mal and Maddie' I thought to myself.

"Just..." Jay started.

"Cleaning up" Hans' son said chuckling and helping Carlos up.

"Leave it like you found it" FGM said in a sing-song voice "and by that I mean just leave it."

Jafar's son threw everything back into the limousine and looked back at us.

"Hello foxy." The just named walked over to me "The name's Jay" making me chuckle.

"Okay." Rhett, my cousin, said placing his arm in front of me making me take a step back as I mumble to Mila and Ariana 'everyday'. "Her name is not Foxy." He cleared up making me and my two best friends roll our eyes.

"Welcome to Auradon prep" FGM talked. "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress"

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asked surprised. "as in Bibidi Bobidi Boo?"