Chapter 9

(Sonics Pov)

When the school finished, I was running around like crazy. I need to find Amy! I ran into Tails instead.

"Hey Sonic, you seem in a hurry" Tails said, as I was looking around for the pink hedgehog.

"I'm looking for Amy" I said, leaning back on the lockers.

"You missed her, she went home" I heard him say, I was about to ask him how he knows that when Christina came running over.

"Guys, have you seen Amy?" Christina said leaning her left hand on the lockers.

"Went home" me and Tails said at the same time.

Christina was unhappy with that answer. She was talking how she saw Scourge making out with some other girl, but she couldn't take the photo because her phone died. Before me and Tails could say anything Ariana ran up.

"Hey" we all say in unison, but Ariana pushes through us and opens her locker.

"What up with you?" I ask her, as she shuts her locker.

"That asshole Scourge, flirted with me. Number 1 he has a girlfriend, number 2 he is in the nurses office" she says, putting a textbook in her bag.

"Why?" I heard a new voice this time, it was Sally who came up with her boyfriend.

"Kicked his ass" she said before leaving through the main doors. "bye!" She waved is before disappearing from our sight.

Amy is going to have her heart broken, we have to do something but she won't believe is. There is nothing we can do, but we can't leave it this way either.

"I'm going try to tell her this, if it doesn't work at least we tried" I said to everyone before speeding to Amy's house.

I knock on her door, I hear a click and she opens it. She gives me a small smile and I return it, she moves aside letting me in. I walk inside.

"We need to talk" I tell her, she flashes me a smile.

"Sally told me, you two broke up" she said, playing with her thumbs.

"No, it's about Scourge" I say, I noticed I triggered a nerve. Ohh well.

"What about him?" She asks, anger in her voice.

"Christina saw him making out with another girl, and Ariana said he tries flirting with her" I say, Amy only got even more mad.

"LIER!" she shouts at me, tears at the edges of her eyes." I'm happy!! is it so bad to be happy!?" she shouts at me again, I shake my head no.

"Leave...." I look at her, she raises her voice and yells again "LEAVE!"

With that I leave her house, all I tried to do is help. Scourge can hurt her the longer she is with him, and I don't want to see Amy heart broken.

I ran home, at least I tries to tell Amy. But being stubborn hedgehog she is, she thought she knew better. We want her to be happy and not heart broken.

Sorry I said I would update a couple days back but I didn't, so sorry about that. Hope you liked this part!