Chapter 13: Hero Names and New Faces

(y/n)’s pov

The following few days after the sports festival, gave us time to recover and recuperate, but there were a few things that were different I’d say. On my way school a hear whispers all around me,

“u-um excuse me?”

I blinked owlishly and turned around, seeing a group of young girls.

“yes??”

they all seem very anxious, but one found the courage to speak up,

“you were so amazing at the sports festival!”

“y-yeah! You really showed those boys who’s boss!”

“I can’t wait until I can tryout for UA, knowing that I’ll be following the foot steps of powerful girls like you!”

I chuckle and scratch the back of my head nervously,

“it wasn’t that big of a deal, I mean I didn’t win.”

“but you were! next year you’ll win for sure!”

the girls asked for my autograph and I finally  was able to make it to school, not without being stopped a few more times.

As I sit down, the others were talking about the publicity that they were getting too.

“it’s so weird that people recognize us from tv. Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here!”

“yeah, me too!”

“people were staring at me more than usual, it was kind of embarrassing.”

“sure, but isn’t that pretty normal for you?”

Sero seemed a little less enthusiastic about the situation,

“you wouldn’t believe what a bunch of middle school brats yelled at me!”

Tsu, being the blunt person she is, chimed in,

“nice try?”

Sero groaned in distress, I couldn’t help but chuckle. Soon after we are back in our seats and Sensei has walked in,

“morning.”

“morning Mr. Aizawa!”

Tsu mentioned the fact that our teacher wasn’t covered in bandages anymore and he stated that it was Recovery Girl being a bit too rambunctious that morning.