Chapter 3: This Homeless Man is Pretty Cool

(y/n)'s POV:

I finally make it home, but as soon as I walk in I'm bombarded with questions from my mother. I do feel bad for worrying her but I had it under control. I allow her to continue panicking while I take off my shoes and head to the living room and she trails after me.

"do you have any idea the dangers you put yourself through and what could have happened?! Why didn't you let the heros handle it??"

"because that boy would have died before anyone could control what was happening. I believe I handled the situation better than the pros that were there."

she quiets down a bit and her eyes start watering

"I just worry Queenie, I know you have a strong quirk but you're still young... So please, be careful next time?"

I smile gently and give her a reassuring hug

"I can't risk getting too hurt, I still have to protect you."

I really picked the wrong words. As soon as that sentence came out she started sobbing quite violently while squeezing the life out of me. Suddenly there's a chill down my spin andy eyes begin to water too, damnit she activated her quirk without meaning to. When she is hot with an extremely strong emotion she emits it without realizing it. So now like blubbering idiots, we're just sitting on the couch crying while hugging each other. I love her but this is ridiculous.

~~~~skiiiippppp~~~~~~~~

I'd say I've been working out quite viciously since the sludge incident, and sometimes I'll run into Midoriya; he's honestly the cutest, purest thing I've ever met. He told me about his goal of being a hero and it was quite inspiring, so sometimes I'll even work out with him and his rather small coach. On other days I'm out in the woods working on other aspects of my quirk, of course with the help of Primus. He's quite the mentor when it comes to the more difficult parts of my quirk.

After another long day of vigorous training, I'm walking back home to get some well needed rest.

"do you notice that we are being followed my queen?"

I hum in acknowledgement and continue on my journey. I glance around me and see there is no one currently present in the dark streets, I grimace slightly before turning into an alleyway to reassure that no one will see me use my quirk. I hear the men behind me chuckling and I finally turn to face them. A group of 4 men stand before me with malicious grins on their faces. The leader steps forward while I held my ground, eyeing his quite disgusting shark like face

"well well well boys, we have quite a pretty one here don't we?"

the others smirk and agree. I look up at him as my quirk then takes effect

"kneel you filthy peasant."

his eyes seem to lose their shine as he bowed before me, his men cowering slightly. One attempts to charge me, his fist taking the shape of a jagged rock. I hum softly as a hand stops him from moving any closer to me. He whimpers slightly before looking up before him.

My knight quickly gives the lacky a swift right hook before standing beside me with his sword drawn. I smirk as the men go running, finally acknowledging the one still kneeling in front of me. I release him right as I round house kick him in the face. His body flops onto the hard ground, and my knight gently pokes him with the sword.

"Now Now, you don't want to go and stab him. You shall return to your realm, you have done your queen a great service."

he kneels quickly before disappearing. I sigh and begin walking out of the alley before I feel a presence behind me. I turn around defensively but only see a hero

"oh, you must be eraser head correct?"

he nods before walking up to me, pointing to the man on the ground

"you know using your quirk is prohibited right?"

"well I had to defend my self somehow."

he smirks and begins to walk, I follow him silently

"so what's your name kid?"

"(l/n) (y/n)"

he then asked some things about my quirk and questioned whether or not I wanted to join U.A. I tell him my dream and about the fact that it will be more difficult giving the evil aspects of my quirk. He nods and glances at me

"what about a recommendation?"

my eyes widen a bit as I look up at him

"what about one?"

"you gonna take the recommendation of what?"

I stop walking and bow my head

"there isn't anything I want more."

"don't bow, it's weird."

I straighten myself and continue my trek home. He and I eventually part ways his parting words being that I'll get a letter about my recommendation soon. When I get home I frown a bit, it feels like that was given to me a bit too easily. I sigh and walk inside and tell my mother of the news. She squeals and hugs me, before running off to cook a congratulatory dinner for me. If I really get to U.A. through this way I have to train harder than I ever had to show Aizawa that I am worthy of his recommendation.

~~damn I feel like I'm skipping a lot~~

Through the next few months leading up to the new school year, I of course finish my last bit of online classes (I got tired of people fucking with me) and train from morning to night. When I'm not with my mother or eating, I'm pushing my body past it's limits and basically dragging myself back home. I now know how long I can handle the eye aches, the voices, headaches, and the fatigue. I've worked on my hand to hand combat because I know that I myself cannot just rely on my knights for everything. I received my letter of recommendation a while back, basically telling me about how happy they are to have me and the readiness to observe my quirk. Not too long ago I had a meeting with the principal, he's quite the character. He of course told me how they would be monitoring me due to the dangers and strength of my quirk and I voiced to him my understanding. When the meeting was finished, I left and had another small talk with Aizawa; telling him of my excitement and him not really caring but listening. Next thing I know I'm once again heading to the grand school but this time in my full uniform with a slightly excited aura surrounding me. My mother bid me farewell while crying of course, knowing I would be back in a few hours but I know she can't help it. After a small walk I then find myself in front of the tall doors of 1-A with a small smile on my face. As I open the doors I'm met with a rather odd group of kids.

I really hope whoever is reading this you're kinda liking it lol. Things will now be more active with the main characters, the ball will now be rolling! I'll probably put the next chapter up tomorrow or at the end of the week, it's whenever the inspiration hits me. (-3-)