kiba x reader ch. 4

You couldn't stop smiling after you told kiba you liked him. But the smile soon faded away when you realized that he never asked you to be his girlfriend he just told you that he liked you. You sigh looking up at the ceiling of your room and got worried that it will never happen. You began to worry so much it was hard for you to sleep at night. You sat up on the edge of the bed and got up to go to your older brother's room. You knocked before you entered.

"Takeashi?"

You said loud enough for him to hear.

"Its open."

You opened the door slowly and he looked up and seen the worry on your face.

"Hey ____ you ok?"

He said concerned. You and Takeashi had a good relationship for brother and sister. He always took care of you when times got rough and when your dad was not around. Your brother was really tough and brave so you always felt safe to tell him everything.

"Takeashi can I tell you anything?"

You asked worriedly.

"Yeah go for it" "you've known Kiba for a while right.?"

Takeashi went silent for a minute and you knew you weren't supose to talk about that but you needed to know. He finally spoke up

"yeah...sure"

You looked away from him and shyly asked,

"can you tell me what he likes...."

"No.... I don't want to talk about this with you right now _____!"

Takeashi shouted, you knew he barely got mad so you knew not to bother him but you needed to know.

"Takeashi I need to know it's important!"

You shouted back. Takeashi sighed and turned away from you as his hands turned into fists.

"Fine but only cause you need to know, I've known him for a long time.....we use to be best friends....he liked a girl the same girl I liked and he asked me how to tell her and impress her. I told him and.....she wanted him over me, but I later found out they used each other her to get to me and him to make another girl jealous. He likes girls who can keep up with him and who are pretty and not afraid to eat real meat ant stuff....."

Takeashi stopped and took a deep breath.

"But that was at that time, I hear now he's completely different now...... I don't want you to be with him or around him, _____ our family is full of prodigious so I know your smart enough to sense trouble before it comes."

Takeashi turned around and hugged me tight

"I don't want you to get hurt by a so called man.... He's not the Kiba I once knew.... I love you to much to let you get hurt by the likes of him."

You pushed him away and punched him as hard as you could.

"Takeashi don't say that you were his best friend you said so yourself so what if people change how do you know if they change in a good way or bad if you don't give them the chance!"

You shouted in anger.

"I don't care if you like Kiba or not the only thing matters is if he makes me happy!"

You left without thinking and slammed the door behind you. You slipped on your shoes and walked until your stomach growled. You walked into the nearest food place around and it happened to be BBQ Kiba's favorite place to eat. You ordered and sighed lost in thought of what could happen if you told Kiba you wanted to be with him in a boyfriend girlfriend way. Would he reject you or accept it?

"Hey what are you doing out so late?"

A familier voice says as you look up and see Kiba's toothly gin that you loved so much. You blushed at the sight of him

"hey Kiba I got hungry and I guess I didn't wanna cook tonight."

You said looking the other way. He sat down across from you

"do you mind if I join?"

He asked smiling at you with a small blush on his face.

"Yeah go ahead"

you said smiling back.

"I've been meaning to ask you......."

Kiba said as he started to blush as he was cooking the steak for us.

"Do you enjoy being around me?"

You look up and could tell he was upset.

"Yeah I love being around you....you make me smile all the time and just bring the best out of me."

You say blushing. He smiled as he took a deep breath.

"So is it possible I can make you even more happy?"

He asked looking up at you flipping the steak over. You blush a little more and shake your head yes. He made you so nervous when he looked at you like that.

"Then would you wanna go out with me?"

He said looking away blushing. Your smile grew wide and you wanted to tackle him to the grown and squeeze the living out of him. He looked up and seen that you were happy as you said

"I would love to!"

He smiled and gave you a necklace saying both of your names in a heart. You smiled as tears began to fall down your eyes.

"I didn't think it was that bad"

you shook your head in disagreement and said

"I love it"

he smiled as he took off the steak and giving you half.

"I'm glad."

He said smiling.