Kiba x Reader Ch. 8

your brother carried you up to your room, once Takashi placed you down on your bed you laid down and thanked him. Once he walked out of your room you sat up and watched to make sure he left and then you went down staires and ran to some of kiba's closest friends to see maybe if they knew if Takashi still had similarities and differences.

Ino said that they both love fighting,food,meats, relaxing once and a great while, doing things for the people they care for. As for dislikes it was nothing that you already didn't know. So you went to Sakura, she also said the same things as ino but she had more dislikes, each other, arguing, relationships that are pointless, seeing the ones they care for hurt, and trouble sleeping. But also alot of things you already knew. You sighed in frustration and you decided that Ino and Sakura wouldn't be able to tel you the things kiba's teammates know about him and some of his closest friends. You headed towards Hinata's and Shino's training spot and found both of them training. "Hey Hinata, Hey Shino" you said as you headed towrds them as the greeted you in return.

"you guys know kiba best can you tell me what are some of kiba's and my brother's likes and dislikes and just somethings they have in common?" but neither one told you what you already didnt know besides one thing. The interest that they have on each other.

Kiba's P.O.V

"man i wish she told me what it smelled like, hell i could even go with what it looked like. All she said was that she needed 3 white, 2 green, and one purple. Why couldn't she just ask Ino for this stuff." Kiba complained to himself.

Kiba continued to search as he noticed a sweet smell mixed with the smell of metal and small amounts of blood. Kiba's eyes widdened as he soon relized who else was in the forest with him.

"why the hell would he be here too" kiba whispered annoyed

KIba slowly followed Takashi, kiba knew that it was most likely not a good idea but he had to know why he was there.

Kiba lightly heard what Takashi was saying. "why did she send me out here when there is a flower shop that probably has these things...wait where all the flowers....theres normally all the flowers that are good for this stuff around here...today must be sunday....so ino has already been here to get the flowers...so she lied to me just to get me out of the house and make sure she's alone with kiba..."

Kiba couldn't help but say "damn it" loud enough for Takashi to hear. Takashi turned around armed instantly and told kiba to show himself.

"kiba what the hell are you spying on me for?" takashi asked as he slowly put his weapon away.

"I went out here for (y/n) for some flowers for some healing ointment but only to find nothing, Just like you" kiba said as she had came out of his hiding place and walked closer to takashi.

"do you think this is a way for (y/n) to make us talk or something" kiba asked as he turned around and started heading back to the village with takashi.

"yeah most likely..." takashi said shortly following.